• Clark won't start game 1 but take the most snaps at end of season

0 0%
  • Kramer won't start game 1 but take the most snaps at end of season

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 QB Poll

Default 2019 QB Poll

Who will be this year's QB?
    Last edited by Face The Facts; 07-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Seth Green

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Seth Green
    Another poll ruined.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Going with Annexstad.
    You guys are playing like this is some throw away game up in Rochester.

Morgan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got Morgan starting and Annexstad finishing. Quarterbacks get injured, thankfully we have a relatively deep bench.

Based off of social media, I say annexstad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Watched the New Mexico St. game again and I think Annexstad looked good. I like to think he's improved by then. I bet Fleck goes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    Watched the New Mexico St. game again and I think Annexstad looked good. I like to think he's improved by then. I bet Fleck goes with him.
    This is not something one often hears.

Social media, looking good vs NMSU, Ryan Burns. This is what we’re hinging the hopes and dreams of the 2019 season on?

I will say if...if Burnie’s source isn’t a disinformation agent and PJ has stated to the staff he is going with ZA he has balls of steel because it will be a ******** if the offense struggles like it did last year.

No pressure.

Default 2019 QB Poll

Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    His deep passes were awful in that game, but otherwise fine, I guess? Iím sure it didnít hurt that he was playing one of the worst FBS teams. Their defense is probably the worst one we played all year. Should have put up 60+ points. Edit to add: he was 16/33 in that game against that trash defense.

He was decent against Fresno State (a legit defense), and marginal against Miami, with an ankle injury, to be fair. Against Big Ten competition, he didnít cut it. I donít get where all this positivity for ZA is coming from. I hope I have to eat my words in a few months, if he gets the nod, but Iím not feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PitinoFan; 07-10-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Hesitant to vote at this point. Both QBs I'd take either one to start. What matters is team wins and the QBs staying healthy the rest of the season. Love the positive attitude and leadership qualities exhibited by both.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Blog Entries

I see Morgan is gaining on ZA. PE has been out recruiting voters for the poll.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    His deep passes were awful in that game, but otherwise fine, I guess? I’m sure it didn’t hurt that he was playing one of the worst FBS teams. Their defense is probably the worst one we played all year. Should have put up 60+ points. Edit to add: he was 16/33 in that game against that trash defense.

He was decent against Fresno State (a legit defense), and marginal against Miami, with an ankle injury, to be fair. Against Big Ten competition, he didn’t cut it. I don’t get where all this positivity for ZA is coming from. I hope I have to eat my words in a few months, if he gets the nod, but I’m not feeling it.
    His deep passes were awful all year. Lots of arm strength but no touch. I give him a pass against NMSU though. He was a walk-on freshman starting day 1. That is a lot to ask of a walk-on. Coach wants to win, so he will pick the guy who gives us the best chance. But either way, both qb's will see time in games and throughout the year. I thought Morgan looked like a real leader by the end of the season, so I still lean that way. But I don't go to practice and other than the spring game haven't seen either since the bowl game.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

None.

Seth Green will "start" (whatever that actually means), and another QB will come in for most of the plays.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.