Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SLP

Blog Entries

Default SLP

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester...S9Lqap4kE-YywI

At least there are a few Americans left in the TC.

#resistance
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

No PoA, not Fed $$$. They don't want to be American anyway. Cut the money from the communists.
    Kingdom Warriors

It’s no wonder dh hates SLP. Decades long home of Orthodox Jews, and more recently Muslims and other minorities. Very diverse community. Part of Omar’s district, and helped elect her. He has enough bigoted hatred to go ‘round for them all. Must make his bigot blood boil that white Christians don’t run the town.

Good. Glad he was triggered. Makes me smile

The pledge of allegiance is a little creepy. And I'm sure SLP is getting rid of it for the wrong reasons. But this isn't a hill to die on IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    The pledge of allegiance is a little creepy. And I'm sure SLP is getting rid of it for the wrong reasons. But this isn't a hill to die on IMO.
    The pledge of allegiance is a lot creepy. North Koreans are probably required to recite a similar pledge three times a day. I don't think I have recited the pledge of allegiance since I was in grade school. Someone would have to put a gun to my head to get me to do it now.
    Last edited by Cruze; 07-10-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Honestly I didn't know they said it before city council meetings. I think it would be weird to do personally but I don't care one way or the other. The people who are making a big deal out of this are just as dumb as the people trying to change names of lakes.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    The pledge of allegiance is a lot creepy. North Koreans probably have to do say something similar three times a day. I don't think I have recited the pledge since I was in grade school.
    Christians are terrified that they’re losing control of the country, and will fight anyone trying to do anything that even appears to be advancing that inevitably.

My guess is the Ans-hole City Council doesn't recite it before meetings. More likely, John 3:16.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    The pledge of allegiance is a lot creepy. North Koreans are probably required to recite a similar pledge three times a day. I don't think I have recited the pledge of allegiance since I was in grade school. Someone would have to put a gun to my head to get me to do it now.
    ^^^Commies are like this.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Every single last one of the liberties and freedoms you enjoy are the direct result of the men and women that have fought and died under that flag. We know that isn't a hill you would die on.

Every last American that disrespects that does not deserve any rights or liberties at all. Move to another fng country. We do not need you here in the way of freedom.
    Last edited by diehard; 07-10-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Every single last one of the liberties and freedoms you enjoy are the direct result of the men and women that have fought and died under that flag. We know that isn't a hill you would die on.

Every last American that disrespects that does not deserve any rights or liberties at all. Move to another fng country. We do not need you here in the way of freedom.
    I hope my lifetime will go long enough so that I get to see the day when this country is mostly rid of vile filth like dh’s post here. Ideally these old folks will have died off, and taken their false hatred with them to their graves, by then.

The pledge of allegiance is stupid and more "commie" than anything cruze has said today. Kind of makes you the commie.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    The pledge of allegiance is stupid and more "commie" than anything cruze has said today. Kind of makes you the commie.
    Just makes you unAmerican and undeserving of enjoying unique American freedoms. France is calling. Answer their call. It's better than Venezuela.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors

Just makes you unAmerican and undeserving of enjoying unique American freedoms. France is calling. Answer their call. It's better than Venezuela.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I stand and sing the national anthem at sporting events proudly but the pledge is just plain stupid. You are acting like a commie, time for you to leave this country.
    Who hates iowa?

^^^ extremely important point!

Standing, removing cap, hand over chest, etc. when the national anthem is playing, is a FAR better, and more valid salute and acknowledgement of our country’s flag, than some stupid pledge.

What is even the history of the pledge? Who wants to bet that it’s some random thing that’s less than 100 years old that someone decided we just needed to force grade school kids to do??