College football regular season win totals via Caesars Palace (Gophers 7.5)

Bring back the Axe

Reaction score

Vegas lean is 8 wins (or more) for the Gophers, and they are tempting the public to bet 7. Seems pretty bullish to me !

7.5 is fair and within range of my personal prediction of 8.

What a rip off. Should be -110 both sides of all these props. My Bovada account has -110 on the over.

Vegas lean is 8 wins (or more) for the Gophers, and they are tempting the public to bet 7. Seems pretty bullish to me !

Interesting that they are essentially equal to Iowa, above Purdue, Illinois and Northwestern and only slightly behind Wisco and Nebby. I wouldn't have expected that from a national resource.

But talk about no love for Rutgers, Maryland and Illinois. Wow.

For Rutgers, does the game against Liberty not count? Otherwise they should get 2 wins almost for sure with Liberty and UMass. They also play Illinois and Maryland, someone has to win those games.

Illinois has Akron, UConn and Eastern Michigan for non-conf. That should be 3 wins. Again, someone has to win between them and Rutgers. They would have to lose every other game to be a push.

Maryland has Howard and Temple. Again, unless Howard doesn't count, should be 2 wins for sure. Also again, someone has to win vs. Rutgers.

Seems like they might be worth putting some money on them...

7-6 is still positive momentum for this program, in what is going to be a surprising difficult division. And our non-conf is going to be more difficult than anyone will dare give them credit for.

Sure, would love 8-5. Hoping it happens

I think I'm most surprised by 6 for Indiana, with the over being heavily favored. They have 4 gimmes, but other than that their schedule is ridiculous.

Is Indiana supposed to be good this year?

Interesting that they are essentially equal to Iowa, above Purdue, Illinois and Northwestern and only slightly behind Wisco and Nebby. I wouldn't have expected that from a national resource.

But talk about no love for Rutgers, Maryland and Illinois. Wow.

For Rutgers, does the game against Liberty not count? Otherwise they should get 2 wins almost for sure with Liberty and UMass. They also play Illinois and Maryland, someone has to win those games.

Illinois has Akron, UConn and Eastern Michigan for non-conf. That should be 3 wins. Again, someone has to win between them and Rutgers. They would have to lose every other game to be a push.

Maryland has Howard and Temple. Again, unless Howard doesn't count, should be 2 wins for sure. Also again, someone has to win vs. Rutgers.

Seems like they might be worth putting some money on them...

Yeah I don't get the number on MD..... they have talent... they should be able to get more wins.

Maybe someone knows something.

Yeah I don't get the number on MD..... they have talent... they should be able to get more wins.

Maybe someone knows something.

First year head coach is always a question mark with someone else’s “guys”. Plus he wasn’t very successful at his first HC spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks who disagree... take the easy money then.

I wish I would have seen those numbers a few weeks ago when I was in Laughlin. I would have. Not an online gambling guy. I wish I would have checked the number on the Gophers because if it was still 6.5 then I would have put money on the over. Never thought about it.

With those numbers I would have put money on each Illinois, Maryland and Rutgers over. With Rutgers playing both and the non-conf opponents, I just don't see how at least two of the three wouldn't have paid out.

So the Gophers are project to have 7 1/2 wins. Texas A&M is projected at 7 1/2 wins.

Does that mean the Gophers are equal to the Aggies? Does that mean that PJ is as good a coach as Jimbo? If so, PJ is going to demand a big raise after this season.

I hope everyone on GH took full advantage of this opportunity and is now much richer after our eighth win after only eight games.

I think I'm most surprised by 6 for Indiana, with the over being heavily favored. They have 4 gimmes, but other than that their schedule is ridiculous.

Is Indiana supposed to be good this year?

Yes.

I hope everyone on GH took full advantage of this opportunity and is now much richer after our eighth win after only eight games.

With my luck, if I had made this bet, they would've only won six games this year.

You're welcome

Top Bottom