Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Epstein the poster boy for democrat party family values

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    I'm sure that the only time an Epstein plane ever carried an underage girl or a girl who was being paid for sex was to the Bahamas, humbles. Not to his pad in NY. Not to his mansion in FL. Not to any of his other homes. He never provided girls to his pals who wanted to join the mile high club. He couldn't have sent Trump home with a young girl. None of that could have happened.

Craig has many great sources. Ask him about the sites he goes to for 9/11 theories.
    yeah, Craig is the one making wild accusations, not Jammer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post
    The Fellas are all in on this one. They must have gotten the talking points about how this could lead back to Thy Dear Leader and are going on the offensive. Get after it Fellas!
    I hear Beeg's team of researchers are being called to a special emergency meeting. It could be fake news though.

Default Trump says Jeff Epstein is a terrific guy

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    yeah, Craig is the one making wild accusations, not Jammer.
    Mueller and Comey pulling Acosta off of the investigation is pretty tame, deuce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post
    The Fellas are all in on this one. They must have gotten the talking points about how this could lead back to Thy Dear Leader and are going on the offensive. Get after it Fellas!
    This is going to be yet another boomerang thread for you. You are a savant at being wrong. Thanks for being you!

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Why would Acosta be fired??? This was the FBI's case. We don't even know the details of the plea deal yet. We know the FBI was using Epstein as a cooperating witness at the time. That's in the declassified FBI documents. If say, the FBI Director (Robert Mueller) personally came to Acosta & said "We offered leniency to Epstein in exchange for his cooperation in a much bigger case & we need you to honor that." It wouldn't really be on Acosta at all, just standard deal making inside the DOJ. Maybe Acosta is a witness against Mueller in the case? Right now, all we know is Acosta prosecuted a case brought to him by Mueller, while Epstein was working with the FBI.

By your logic, Trump should also have fired Mueller & pulled him off the Russia hoax, since he oversaw the case?

Just more of your desire for selective justice.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Remember when JTF was ranting & raving about Trump's connection to Oleg Deripaska? I asked him yes, or no, is Deripaska a bad guy? He wouldn't answer. He wanted Deripaska to be an evil Russian when it suited his bias, but also knew Deripaska simultaneously had Fusion GPS working for him, was working for the FBI & was involved with Democrat Mark Warner of the SSIC.

Standard tactic of JTF, throw crap at the wall to see if it'll stick, but refuse to take an actual position that would require him not to change positions as Twitter dictated him to.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Have any links?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

Oh, and:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...ests-otherwise

Stop ruining Craig’s dark conspiratorial fantasies with your damn facts, JTF!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim Kaine asked Acosta about this during his confirmation hearing. Oddly he completely forgot to mention this key detail about the Bear Stearns case. It's really weird that he took responsibility since The Avatar of Pure Evil Robert Mueller begged him to give Epstein a deal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...D2XSxeR_GhifbM

Acosta told the committee that the case started at the state level before the Department of Justice decided to get involved. He said the original charge debated would not have led to any jail time and that “based on the evidence,” prosecutors decided to go with a deal where Epstein would have to register as a sex offender and agree to a two-year prison sentence.

His testimony Wednesday reflected Acosta’s explanation of his decision in a “To whom it may concern” letter that he released to news organizations three years after the decision: “The bottom line is this: Mr. Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire, served time in jail and is now a registered sex offender. He has been required to pay his victims restitution, though restitution clearly cannot compensate for the crime.” Acosta wrote that the case against Epstein grew stronger over the years because more victims spoke out after Epstein was convicted.

Tim Kaine asked Acosta about this during his confirmation hearing. Oddly he completely forgot to mention this key detail about the Bear Stearns case. It's really weird that he took responsibility since The Avatar of Pure Evil Robert Mueller begged him to give Epstein a deal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...D2XSxeR_GhifbM
    Here's the bottom line deflectingthefacts, Epstein is a big Dem and big Clinton pal. Live with it.

By the way this Trump clip from three years ago is kind of fun:

Last edited by bga1; 07-08-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Deflecting from what? CRG claimed that Mueller was the driver behind the plea deal. He posted no evidence. I posted lots of evidence that the plea deal was entirely handled by the prosecutors. I didn't post in this thread until CRG started making completely baseless claims.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Here's the bottom line deflectingthefacts, Epstein is a big Dem and big Clinton pal. Live with it.

By the way this Trump clip from three years ago is kind of fun:

You and craig were exposed by those pesky facts, Humble Beggar.
    Donald Trump has had a long-standing relationship with Epstein. Deal with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flight logs indicated that of the 27 times blllly boy Clinton flew on the Lolita express ..that the flight log contained female children as passengers....Democrats family values

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Flight logs indicated that of the 27 times blllly boy Clinton flew on the Lolita express ..that the flight log contained female children as passengers....Democrats family values
    Clinton may well be in trouble, and if so, throw him under the prison. That said, have any links?