Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Well regardless, it seems Barr is hot about it.

So that means, of course, they think they can parlay this into some kind of political advantage down the road somewhere. Perhaps to combat the prison reform movements.

Not because he actually cares about justice or the rule of law. That’s laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Well regardless, it seems Barr is hot about it.

So that means, of course, they think they can parlay this into some kind of political advantage down the road somewhere. Perhaps to combat the prison reform movements.

Not because he actually cares about justice or the rule of law. That’s laughable.
    I'd probably think as a prosecutor I'd be pissed all the time and effort that went into the investigation was wasted if he is able to commit suicide. I do agree with CRG it just shouldn't be able to happen. In a prison awaiting trial with someone who potentially already recently tried committing suicide it should be easy to prevent this from happening. The sad fact of the matter is it happens and it happens all the time. Part of the problem is the over worked prison guards, I think I saw in this case 1 had worked 5 doubles this week and one was being forced to work a double. Anybody's work production is going to suffer under circumstances like that.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Here's what you need to know about Bill Barr as it relates to Epstein. The FBI and DOJ have been sitting on Epstein's financial records and documents for years. In there is the keys to who Epstein was blackmailing and thus who committed crimes.

Barr is the leader under which Epstein was brought to justice. So...if Trump has any worries about Epstein, then Barr is not protecting him. If Barr is a Trump puppet as some of the fools here believe then Trump would have to be innocent and Trump wanted Epstein to face justice. If people here think Trump has issues to worry about with Epstein - then you would have to admit that Barr is a straight shooter who wants justice, come what may.

It cannot be that Barr is both a Trump puppet and Trump is tied in an illegal way to Epstein or this case would have never been re-birthed.
    Pedo Epstein was neither “brought to justice” nor his case “re-birthed” as you have concluded. He was, in fact, taken off the streets and permanently silenced under the jurisdiction and watch of AG Barr.
    Epstein was a liability who had been making noise about those people involved with his sex-capades - whose influences gained him his sweetheart deal a dozen years ago. He held a Trump card (apology for the pun, but so apt it has to be used here) that he was convinced would be his get-out-of-jail-free card. He was wrong. Dead wrong.
    This conspiracy is straight out of the Jamal Khashoggi playbook. The parallels are astounding!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Can you possibly get any more low brow than that post? wow
    Of course. I could state repeatedly that 1.8 billion people are pure evil.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Does that figure encompass both all Muslims and all Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    I don't state that- not at all. The ideology is evil. Many, in fact most of the people who are subjected to it and bonded to it by fear...are not. They simply don't know any better. Once again you feel it is your need to misstate someone else's thoughts to make in order to not make a point, but just criticize them. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    An eye for an eye, I learned that in 2nd grade sunday school.
    You're immature.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Pedo Epstein was neither “brought to justice” nor his case “re-birthed” as you have concluded. He was, in fact, taken off the streets and permanently silenced under the jurisdiction and watch of AG Barr.
    Epstein was a liability who had been making noise about those people involved with his sex-capades - whose influences gained him his sweetheart deal a dozen years ago. He held a Trump card (apology for the pun, but so apt it has to be used here) that he was convinced would be his get-out-of-jail-free card. He was wrong. Dead wrong.
    This conspiracy is straight out of the Jamal Khashoggi playbook. The parallels are astounding!
    Does Epstein have a Kenyan birth certificate? Just asking for a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Does Epstein have a Kenyan birth certificate? Just asking for a friend...
    Tell your friend that he apparently had several passports; possibly a Kenyan version in there, but I don’t know. I’m pretty sure his middle name is Hussein. One thing I do know for certain: when AG Barr finishes his exhaustive investigation, he will write you up a neat little 4 page summary.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Tell your friend that he apparently had several passports; possibly a Kenyan version in there, but I don’t know. I’m pretty sure his middle name is Hussein. One thing I do know for certain: when AG Barr finishes his exhaustive investigation, he will write you up a neat little 4 page summary.
    How much of it will be redacted?

I don't state that- not at all. The ideology is evil. Many, in fact most of the people who are subjected to it and bonded to it by fear...are not. They simply don't know any better. Once again you feel it is your need to misstate someone else's thoughts to make in order to not make a point, but just criticize them. Weird.
    You are blinded by your politics and religion, just like some of them are. Your leader DJT is an immoral, unethical slimeball, at best. You love him for it, you cheer on his immorality and praise him for it, and you associate his actions to your religion. So what exactly makes you any less evil than them? Just asking...

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    You are blinded by your politics and religion, just like some of them are. Your leader DJT is an immoral, unethical slimeball, at best. You love him for it, you cheer on his immorality and praise him for it, and you associate his actions to your religion. So what exactly makes you any less evil than them? Just asking...
    Again- you lack the intellectual clarity, or ability to understand that you are projecting on me only what you need to feel about me. I have to be rotten in your mind because otherwise you can't feel morally superior. As I have stated many times, Trump is a flawed man who happens to be a great President. He fights for causes that I see to be good. I don't like his immorality that has been in the past but I also believe in forgiveness, and that is actually a part of my faith.

What Section2 has said about you and some of the lefties here quite often lately is most certainly true. You have to twist our words or the words of Trump, because the reality is, what we truly say isn't bad.

Islam is white supremacist?

Again- you lack the intellectual clarity, or ability to understand that you are projecting on me only what you need to feel about me. I have to be rotten in your mind because otherwise you can't feel morally superior. As I have stated many times, Trump is a flawed man who happens to be a great President. He fights for causes that I see to be good. I don't like his immorality that has been in the past but I also believe in forgiveness, and that is actually a part of my faith.

What Section2 has said about you and some of the lefties here quite often lately is most certainly true. You have to twist our words or the words of Trump, because the reality is, what we truly say isn't bad.
    You are not comprehending what I wrote properly.

I didn't call you rotten. I don't think you are evil. I actually think you are probably a nice guy in person. I asked a simple question - many of the people you lament so vociferously share the same traits as you - brainwashed by religion and politics - and you consider them to be evil. You are essentially the same as them, but you were simply brought up in a different part of the world. Most of them are no more evil than you. Stop demonizing innocents who do you no harm. Division for no good reason causes strife for no good reason. You are a better person than that.
    Last edited by cncmin; 08-12-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I'd probably think as a prosecutor I'd be pissed all the time and effort that went into the investigation was wasted if he is able to commit suicide. I do agree with CRG it just shouldn't be able to happen. In a prison awaiting trial with someone who potentially already recently tried committing suicide it should be easy to prevent this from happening. The sad fact of the matter is it happens and it happens all the time. Part of the problem is the over worked prison guards, I think I saw in this case 1 had worked 5 doubles this week and one was being forced to work a double. Anybody's work production is going to suffer under circumstances like that.
    Not only should it not be able to happen to any inmate, but for it to happen to this inmate is like the Mona Lisa being on loan to another museum where it's stolen and then we find out it wasn't kept behind glass, the guards didn't make their rounds, the camera system malfunctioned and they forgot to lock the front door. It's negligence on a level that is hard to believe could be humanly possible.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers