Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Agreed.
    So I’ve pegged your ignorance. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    So I’ve pegged your ignorance. Thanks.
    He's serving as Trump's personal lawyer while pretending to be the country's lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    He's serving as Trump's personal lawyer while pretending to be the country's lawyer.
    I know your narrative. You don’t have to repeat it.

So...did the Clinton's have Epstein off'd or is he still alive and living on Clinton's island in the Caribbean?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    So...did the Clinton's have Epstein off'd or is he still alive and living on Clinton's island in the Caribbean?
    Clinton has an island in the Caribbean too? Why did Hillary need that Pizza Parlor then?

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Itís kind of a head scratcher how the Clintons could have so easily infiltrated Trumpís penal system to off the guy. Do the fellas think Bill is still President? Do they think trump is Hillaryís chubby puppet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Barr as AG, except he's not "resisting". Same as Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, John Ratcliffe, the Admiral who was Trump's physician, et al. All of them are ultimately qualified. Every POTUS is modern history has inserted his own people into key positions. That's never been a controversial position before. Lord knows the left didn't have a problem with Clinton or Obama doing it. It's not even worth engaging these kooks on, because the objections aren't real.
    If at first you donít succeed, then maybe you just suck. Ė Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Itís kind of a head scratcher how the Clintons could have so easily infiltrated Trumpís penal system to off the guy. Do the fellas think Bill is still President? Do they think trump is Hillaryís chubby puppet?

The Clinton's are the "Don" of the left wing. They have already "off'd" over 30 people who have crossed them. Bill knew he'd be exposed as the pervert he is if Epstein were to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with Barr as AG, except he's not "resisting". Same as Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, John Ratcliffe, the Admiral who was Trump's physician, et al. All of them are ultimately qualified. Every POTUS is modern history has inserted his own people into key positions. That's never been a controversial position before. Lord knows the left didn't have a problem with Clinton or Obama doing it. It's not even worth engaging these kooks on, because the objections aren't real.
    The distinction is that previous presidents installed loyalists who both served the president and served the country. trump installs sycophants who serve only him, craig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The distinction is that previous presidents installed loyalists who both served the president and served the country. trump installs sycophants who serve only him, craig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL. That's ridiculous.

So this is John Bolton's first rodeo? Think of all the corrupt people Bush had.

Stop making up stuff just so to prove Trump sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    LOL. That's ridiculous.

So this is John Bolton's first rodeo? Think of all the corrupt people Bush had.

Stop making up stuff just so to prove Trump sucks.
    Obama was the all time king of sycophants. Jarrett, Holder, Lynch, Jones, Power, Rice and a slew of other Alinskys. Trump started with a mixture of advocates and non-advocates. He was burned by leaks and disloyalty from the statist crowd who want big government power.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Obama was the all time king of sycophants. Jarrett, Holder, Lynch, Jones, Power, Rice and a slew of other Alinskys. Trump started with a mixture of advocates and non-advocates. He was burned by leaks and disloyalty from the statist crowd who want big government power.
    He’s getting a heck of an origin story.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I've been meaning to give you props for a while for the correct spelling of "Alinsky." For about half a dozen years you were throwing his name around like chiclets, without a clue how to spell it. That was an indicator that you really didn't know anything about him other than a blurb on infowars. You can spell his name, so that's progress, I guess.

Since "Obama and the Alinskys" (has a nice ring to it) were so obviously corrupt, nefarious, pernicious and ridiculously talented at seemingly sparing the country from the scandal du jour that we now have to endure, perhaps they helped the Clintons off Epstein, Humble Beggar. Your people at 8chan, Qanon, infowars and the other ridiculous sites where you stew for hours daily, must have an angle on this. Were Strzok and Page also in on it? Let's have it, dude. You can't let craig beat you to it.

It’s kind of a head scratcher how the Clintons could have so easily infiltrated Trump’s penal system to off the guy. Do the fellas think Bill is still President? Do they think trump is Hillary’s chubby puppet?

The Clinton's aren't president. They still hold a great deal of power.

I've been meaning to give you props for a while for the correct spelling of "Alinsky." For about half a dozen years you were throwing his name around like chiclets, without a clue how to spell it. That was an indicator that you really didn't know anything about him other than a blurb on infowars. You can spell his name, so that's progress, I guess.

Since "Obama and the Alinskys" (has a nice ring to it) were so obviously corrupt, nefarious, pernicious and ridiculously talented at seemingly sparing the country from the scandal du jour that we now have to endure, perhaps they helped the Clintons off Epstein, Humble Beggar. Your people at 8chan, Qanon, infowars and the other ridiculous sites where you stew for hours daily, must have an angle on this. Were Strzok and Page also in on it? Let's have it, dude. You can't let craig beat you to it.
    Perfect illustration of the power the DNC and the MSM hold over the country.