Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 599
  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGopher View Post
    It appear engaging in the “hopeless” is what you do.
    You do realize you’re posting on the internet, right? I fear your expectations are far too high.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGopher View Post
    the ills of profit.
    You brought up the wealthy getting off “Scott free”, I expanded on that. You’re welcome.


  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Well, sure, when you get to choose my argument and it's meaning, I lose every time. Good for you! Kind of like when you go bowling and you use the ramp for the ball.
    It’s more like the bowling alley puts you on a lane with bumpers, you still manage to bowl a gutter ball, you claim it’s a strike and you walk out without paying because payment is “theft,” so the bowling alley tells you not to come back for a while.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    You do realize you’re posting on the internet, right? I fear your expectations are far too high.



    You brought up the wealthy getting off “Scott free”, I expanded on that. You’re welcome.
    My expectations are just fine. I fully recognized I was engaging in the hopeless, i was just pointing out you were the pot calling the kettle black.

    I also never said wealthy, that’s your word. I said those abusing their power shouldn’t get off Scott free.

    I didn’t think I need to explain this, but abuse of power isn’t excluded to the wealthy, there is also the politically powerful. Therefore, instead of thanking you I will ask you not to corrupt my message.

  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEGopher View Post
    I said those abusing their power shouldn’t get off Scott free.
    Right, “Scott free”. Who is Scott anyway?


    The powerful are the wealthy profiteers. Politicians are just the people they install in capitals. Again, you’re welcome.

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    It’s more like the bowling alley puts you on a lane with bumpers, you still manage to bowl a gutter ball, you claim it’s a strike and you walk out without paying because payment is “theft,” so the bowling alley tells you not to come back for a while.
    Except we were trying to have a game of darts, and this jerk walks over with a bowling ball...

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Right, “Scott free”. Who is Scott anyway?


    The powerful are the wealthy profiteers. Politicians are just the people they install in capitals. Again, you’re welcome.
    Yeah, who is SCOTT. :-).

    The discussion is on those who abuse the power, not what type of power they have or where they got it. That being said, you seem to be under many delusions about wealth.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    It’s more like the bowling alley puts you on a lane with bumpers, you still manage to bowl a gutter ball, you claim it’s a strike and you walk out without paying because payment is “theft,” so the bowling alley tells you not to come back for a while.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You couldn't have picked a better analogy to show that you just cannot comprehend any of the arguments I make. Payment is theft! You heard me say that once, you're sure. And you put theft in Howie marks. Nice job!

    Honestly, this is my real advice to you. Stick to cutesy nicknames and one liners. You are so far out of your league it's just sad. I have no interest in embarrassing the elderly.

  8. #218

    Default

    ^^^ see, he’s not smart enough to figure out a counter argument.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You couldn't have picked a better analogy to show that you just cannot comprehend any of the arguments I make. Payment is theft! You heard me say that once, you're sure. And you put theft in Howie marks. Nice job!

    Honestly, this is my real advice to you. Stick to cutesy nicknames and one liners. You are so far out of your league it's just sad. I have no interest in embarrassing the elderly.
    You went to your three defaults when you have been blanked, deuce:

    1. You can't comprehend...
    2. Howie;
    3. Elderly.

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You went to your three defaults when you have been blanked, deuce:

    1. You can't comprehend...
    2. Howie;
    3. Elderly.
    Using my lines now? I usually give you credit for originality at least.

    You can’t even quote or paraphrase me right. Is it really worth arguing about? Misquoting me isn’t blanking me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Using my lines now? I usually give you credit for originality at least.

    You can’t even quote or paraphrase me right. Is it really worth arguing about? Misquoting me isn’t blanking me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are spinning yourself dizzy trying to defend the indefensible. You don't think there should be laws against child molestation because reputational harm is a sufficient consequence. You were called out on it and you are trying to post your way out of it through personal attacks and increasingly nonsensical comments like the one you just posted. Not working, deuce.

  12. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Why would Acosta be fired??? This was the FBI's case. We don't even know the details of the plea deal yet. We know the FBI was using Epstein as a cooperating witness at the time. That's in the declassified FBI documents. If say, the FBI Director (Robert Mueller) personally came to Acosta & said "We offered leniency to Epstein in exchange for his cooperation in a much bigger case & we need you to honor that." It wouldn't really be on Acosta at all, just standard deal making inside the DOJ. Maybe Acosta is a witness against Mueller in the case? Right now, all we know is Acosta prosecuted a case brought to him by Mueller, while Epstein was working with the FBI.

    By your logic, Trump should also have fired Mueller & pulled him off the Russia hoax, since he oversaw the case?

    Just more of your desire for selective justice.



    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha, Acosta forced out. Any minute, now, I'm sure Jeff Sessions is going to spring his trap.

    Again, this story has been known since November.

  13. #223

    Default

    Good riddance Acosta.

    Glad CRG’s conspiracy world is crumbling around him, like the movie Inception.

  14. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You are spinning yourself dizzy trying to defend the indefensible. You don't think there should be laws against child molestation because reputational harm is a sufficient consequence. You were called out on it and you are trying to post your way out of it through personal attacks and increasingly nonsensical comments like the one you just posted. Not working, deuce.
    There you go again Jammer. Lying thru your teeth. Or to be charitable, maybe you're just not smart enough to have a conversation with me? You go ahead and try to quote me saying a SINGLE word about "child molestation". You sick freak.

    No, I said nothing of the sort. But your brain takes the words I say, and changes them, and you respond to that . When I insist on owning the words I've actually said, it's a pretzel.

    Because you are mentally ill.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You went to your three defaults when you have been blanked, deuce:

    1. You can't comprehend...
    2. Howie;
    3. Elderly.
    I really thought Stalker would have moved on by now. Sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •