Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Default Trump says Jeff Epstein is a terrific guy

Trump picks the best people to be friends with. The best.

Blog Entries

Please hold for a KGF yeah-but Bill Clinton special.

Blog Entries

Our apologies. Pinching hitting for Beeg2 is Beeg1.

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Lago, cooperated with authorities against Epstein, never appears in the flight logs of the infamous 'Lolita Express' & Epstein's former lawyer says Trump has nothing to do with the case.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is on the 'Lolita Express' flight log dozens of times, was a big Clinton donor & was so close with Epstein, that Epstein actually helped launch the Clinton Foundation.

As Christine Pelosi tweeted out "it is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated."

I'm also excited to get Mueller & Comey on the stand, so they can explain why they pushed the prosecutor Acosta for such a sweetheart deal for Epstein?

This is not going to end the way the D's think it will.
    Last edited by Costa Rican Gopher; 07-08-2019 at 06:32 AM.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Lago, cooperated with authorities against Epstein, never appears in the flight logs of the infamous 'Lolita Express' & Epstein's former lawyer says Trump has nothing to do with the case.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is on the 'Lolita Express' flight log dozens of times, was a big Clinton donor & was so close with Epstein, that Epstein actually helped launch the Clinton Foundation.

As Christine Pelosi tweeted out "it is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated."

I'm also excited to get Mueller & Comey on the stand, so they can explain why they pushed the prosecutor Acosta for such a sweetheart deal for Epstein?

That was pretty good, Craig. You managed to roll almost all of your boogies into one misleading post. You got both Clintons, Mueller, Comey (the obvious ones) and you even threw in a Pelosi. You exonerated Trump (of course) and inferred that Acosta was blameless. Again, nicely done.

OK, let's fix things. Mueller and Comey worked for the FBI. Acosta worked for Justice. Acosta's plea bargain was approved by his boss at Justice. Nice try. Trump flew on Epstein's plane at least once, from FL to NYC. Epstein hired one of Trump's Mar a Lago staff to be one of his "massage therapists." Trump was quoted in 2002 as saying that he and Epstein were friends, Epstein was a good guy and they both liked young women (paraphrasing). You forgot to mention that Trump hired Acosta as his Labor Secretary and reportedly considered him for AG. I seriously doubt that Trump's falling out with Epstein had anything to do with ethics or behavior with underage women given Trump's lifelong history of a very, very distant relationship with ethics. However, anything is possible, I suppose. I agree that Bill Clinton is in trouble. If/when Epstein sings, Trump will be in trouble too (unless Barr can fix it).

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post
    Trump picks the best people to be friends with. The best.

MAGAPHOBIC disorder falls flat once again

I would be very interested to see evidence of this claim that doesn't come in the form of a Charlie Kirk tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    That was pretty good, Craig. You managed to roll almost all of your boogies into one misleading post. You got both Clintons, Mueller, Comey (the obvious ones) and you even threw in a Pelosi. You exonerated Trump (of course) and inferred that Acosta was blameless. Again, nicely done.

OK, let's fix things. Mueller and Comey worked for the FBI. Acosta worked for Justice. Acosta's plea bargain was approved by his boss at Justice. Nice try. Trump flew on Epstein's plane at least once, from FL to NYC. Epstein hired one of Trump's Mar a Lago staff to be one of his "massage therapists." Trump was quoted in 2002 as saying that he and Epstein were friends, Epstein was a good guy and they both liked young women (paraphrasing). You forgot to mention that Trump hired Acosta as his Labor Secretary and reportedly considered him for AG. I seriously doubt that Trump's falling out with Epstein had anything to do with ethics or behavior with underage women given Trump's lifelong history of a very, very distant relationship with ethics. However, anything is possible, I suppose. I agree that Bill Clinton is in trouble. If/when Epstein sings, Trump will be in trouble too (unless Barr can fix it).
    - The FBI, led by Robert Mueller personally, worked out Epstein's sweetheart deal, in exchange for cooperating against two Bear Sterns hedge fund managers.

- As mentioned, Trump never once flew on the 'Lolita Express'.

- Who cares if Epstein hired a massage therapist that once worked for Trump? Unless she was a minor, it has absolutely nothing to do with the child trafficking ring Epstein was running.

- Trump never said they both liked "young" women. He said Epstein liked women as much as he did, and that Epstein, liked them very young. You weren't paraphrasing, you were intentionally misleading.

- Your biased speculstion of why Trump ended his relationship with Epstein, is worthless.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

- The FBI, led by Robert Mueller personally, worked out Epstein's sweetheart deal, in exchange for cooperating against two Bear Sterns hedge fund managers.
    Ah, thanks for the Bear Stearns part. That allows me to determine that your evidence is something you read on Gateway Pundit.

Blog Entries

We should all hope everyone involved in this gets what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Ah, thanks for the Bear Stearns part. That allows me to determine that your evidence is something you read on Gateway Pundit.
    I had never been on Gateway Pundit before. Whoa! These guys spend time on some goofy sites. Now I understand where Craig gets his nonsense from. Crazy.

- As mentioned, Trump never once flew on the 'Lolita Express'.

- Who cares if Epstein hired a massage therapist that once worked for Trump? Unless she was a minor, it has absolutely nothing to do with the child trafficking ring Epstein was running.

- Trump never said they both liked "young" women. He said Epstein liked women as much as he did, and that Epstein, liked them very young. You weren't paraphrasing, you were intentionally misleading.

- Your biased speculstion of why Trump ended his relationship with Epstein, is worthless.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    You parse more than deuce, Craig. The obvious inference from the quote was that Trump and his brobud liked 'em young. (Maybe Epstein went with Trump into the dressing rooms of the contestants of the Miss America pageants. I know, I know, biased speculation.)

Unless Epstein owns two planes, Trump was flying on the Lolita Express and it sounds like Epstein was providing skanky opportunities all over the world for his pals.

If Epstein hired one of Trump's female staff members for any purpose, regardless of age, it doesn't look good.

My speculation about the end of the Trump/Epstein bromance is biased. Given Trump's life history, the bias is well founded.

The info you pulled off of Gateway Pundit about the Mueller/Comey connection to the plea deal is Whoa! Whoa! crazy.

Trump hired Acosta as Labor Secretary and reportedly wanted him as the AG. I don't see a conspiracy there, just part of the pattern of hiring loyal incompetents.

Here's the Miami Herald article that got all this going:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

(emphasis added)

That story is now 7 months old and Acosta is still a cabinet member.

This sounds like the beginning of the end for Trump...