Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Could have been Seth Rich?
    That would be quite a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherlife View Post
    That would be quite a twist.
    'The Russians' maybe?
    Last edited by Costa Rican Gopher; 08-16-2019 at 10:10 PM.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

The real question, of course, is who wanted him dead the most.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    The real question, of course, is who wanted him dead the most.
    Has anyone guessed 'The Russians' yet?
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Has anyone guessed 'The Russians' yet?
    I hadn't heard that. Interesting ��

I went home with a waitress the way I always do
    How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Blog Entries

If Hillary was a skilled killer, Bill would be dead.
    Game set match.

Reporting from The Palm Beach Post May 12, 2017

Nothing about the Russians, but interesting none the less...

President Donald Trump is a shadowy, but ever-present, figure in the never-ending saga of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Mar-a-Lago, the commander-in-chief’s private-club-turned-southern-White-House in Palm Beach, was the backdrop for Epstein’s introduction to one of his dozens of teenage victims, according to court records.

In a short-lived lawsuit that Trump decried as “categorically false,” a California woman last year sued Trump and Epstein in federal court in New York City, claiming the two business tycoons raped her when she was 13 years old.

And Trump is on a star-studded witness list for an upcoming trial in Palm Beach County Circuit Court that attorney Jack Scarola promises will be the first public airing of Epstein’s lurid lifestyle.

But, Scarola acknowledges, it is unlikely the president will be part of what Scarola promises will be a salacious trial. Scarola claims Epstein sued attorney Brad Edwards in an effort to intimidate and punish the lawyer for representing some of Epstein’s victims. While Epstein dropped his lawsuit against Edwards, who has also represented clients in a lawsuit against Trump, the malicious prosecution suit against Epstein will likely go to trial in the fall, Scarola said.

When Scarola put Trump on the witness list in August, he said he never imagined the business scion and former television star would soon occupy the Oval Office. The legal battle he would have to launch to get a sitting president to testify simply isn’t worth it, Scarola said.

Moreover, while there is a lot of smoke around Trump’s relationship with Epstein, there appears to be little fire, so far, Scarola said.

“Based on all available public records, Trump’s involvement is peripheral,” he said.

»RELATED: The Post’s complete President Trump coverage

While Trump has recently distanced himself from Epstein, a 64-year-old financier, it wasn’t always that way.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Attorney Spencer Kuvin, one of dozens of lawyers who successfully sued Epstein on behalf of roughly 30 women who claimed he lured them to his Palm Beach mansion for sexually-charged massages when they were as young as 14, said he always found the comment curious.

“How would he know that?” he said of Trump’s acknowledgement of Epstein’s penchant for young women. The interview came nearly six years before Epstein’s secret sex life exploded into public view when the money manager pleaded guilty to Florida charges of procuring and soliciting a minor for prostitution. “Why would he make a joke like that?” the West Palm Beach attorney asked.

Further, Kuvin and others say they can’t believe it is purely coincidental that former South Florida U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, who signed off on a non-prosecution agreement that kept Epstein from spending years behind bars, was tapped by Trump to be U.S. Labor Secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Game set match.
    For sure. Hill would be much better without The guy whose coattails she’s ridden to power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Good point, earlier in the thread I talked up the simplest and most likely scenario. Trump being involved is more likely than the clintons.
    F*ck’n A Its Occam’s razor.

F*ck’n A Its Occam’s razor.
    F#ckin A
    Who hates iowa?