GOAT: Joey Chestnut eats 71 hot dogs & buns, 20,590 calories in 10 minutes

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Joey Chestnut!!

I assume this guy undergoes some kind of regular health screening process.

It would be interesting to see his test results - cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.

Unless he's just some kind of genetic freak, I don't see how eating like this does not have a pretty significant impact on his body.

I assume this guy undergoes some kind of regular health screening process.

It would be interesting to see his test results - cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.

Unless he's just some kind of genetic freak, I don't see how eating like this does not have a pretty significant impact on his body.

Go watch the 30 for 30 on Kobiyashi (I don't know how to spell his name). They dive into the details of their training and diet. It is a fascinating documentary.

Go watch the 30 for 30 on Kobiyashi (I don't know how to spell his name). They dive into the details of their training and diet. It is a fascinating documentary.

I thought it was pretty weak and amateurish, relative to the other 30/30s.

No. Do you disagree with my comment?

I don't disagree that the 30 for 30's aren't the best documentaries. But I stand by my comment that the Kobayashi one was fascinating.

I don't disagree that the 30 for 30's aren't the best documentaries. But I stand by my comment that the Kobayashi one was fascinating.

My point was that a lot of 30 for 30s have high production value and are great documentaries, and it felt like they mailed the kobayashi one in. Kobayashi is interesting.

Top Bottom