Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

And the Timberwolves are undefeated in the summer league. So does anyone think these stats mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
    And the Timberwolves are undefeated in the summer league. So does anyone think these stats mean anything?
    The Wolves actually have a pretty loaded summer league team. They really do a great job on picking up good UDFAs plus Okogie and KBD are playing a fair amount. There seems to be a fair few Gopher fans out there that would rather be right about an argument than see a local kid make it. Really a shame. We want all these highly touted kids to stay home and then when they go pro, we don’t support them.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherNuts View Post
    The Wolves actually have a pretty loaded summer league team. They really do a great job on picking up good UDFAs plus Okogie and KBD are playing a fair amount. There seems to be a fair few Gopher fans out there that would rather be right about an argument than see a local kid make it. Really a shame. We want all these highly touted kids to stay home and then when they go pro, we don’t support them.
    . I hope he makes the association and does well. But the summer league is just that, along way from the NBA. It does seem like he made a good decision and will make good money playing basketball

I’m playing on a softball team for the next six weeks. I guess that’s a summer league...right
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
    . I hope he makes the association and does well. But the summer league is just that, along way from the NBA. It does seem like he made a good decision and will make good money playing basketball
    Rather he do well in the summer league than stink out the joint though. First step to finding a way onto a roster.

I hope he does great.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    I’m playing on a softball team for the next six weeks. I guess that’s a summer league...right
    wut

He’s full of BS now apparently. If the decision was “easy” he wouldn’t have waited until literally the last minute. I think he was the very last notable player who announced he was staying in the draft, like an hour before the deadline.

He probably felt it was easy once he went through the entire process, but at the time he declared there was a lot up in the air and a lot depended on how he would perform in his workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingGopher View Post
    He’s full of BS now apparently. If the decision was “easy” he wouldn’t have waited until literally the last minute. I think he was the very last notable player who announced he was staying in the draft, like an hour before the deadline.
    Maybe some of the late feedback he got made the decision easy.