Per Marcus: Michael Hurt possible captain for upcoming season

Nothing in the rule books says a bench warmer can't be a captain. Michael seems like a nice enough guy and a hard working kid. I'd have no problem with him being a captain.

Nothing in the rule books says a bench warmer can't be a captain. Michael seems like a nice enough guy and a hard working kid. I'd have no problem with him being a captain.

Indeed. Plus maybe someone else changes their mind on where to play.

He also the only returning senior so making him captain would seem to be the logical choice. Curry is the only other player on the roster with more than one year's residence in the program.

He also the only returning senior so making him captain would seem to be the logical choice. Curry is the only other player on the roster with more than one year's residence in the program.
This comment makes the chemistry and youth stand out much more vividly. It will be fascinating to see what happens with these talents.

This comment makes the chemistry and youth stand out much more vividly. It will be fascinating to see what happens with these talents.

Yes. As a fan, I actually welcome this situation. All the unknowns and new faces makes the upcoming season more interesting. That's why I was somewhat relieved by Coffey not returning. Now we are really starting a new era.

Yes. As a fan, I actually welcome this situation. All the unknowns and new faces makes the upcoming season more interesting. That's why I was somewhat relieved by Coffey not returning. Now we are really starting a new era.

Agree. Of course it is hard to lose Coffey, but this gives the team a chance to chart adapt a new style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom