Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Yes, but you mistakenly thought anyone under 40 would know what it was.
    Most anyone with a functioning brain can figure out intuitively what a phone sex line is. Phone + sex + line = not exactly rocket science.

Ok, on to more serious stuff.

Does Biden choke tonight or not?

I’ll go with a mediocre to slightly choke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Normally I’d agree with you. But desperation can make people crazy. Especially with a wacko in the White House.
    If the Democrats act out of desperation and what their emotions of Trump get the better if them they'll get crushed, need to be smart and pick a ticket that will win back the states Hillary gave away from running a lazy campaign

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Did he just stroke out

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Ok, on to more serious stuff.

Does Biden choke tonight or not?

I’ll go with a mediocre to slightly choke.
    Literal choke? Fact of the matter is fact facts are facts. Yikes. This is just not an impressive group. kamala is terrible. Biden just seems very old and unprepared and confused. I bet Howie is watching this in full panic mode.
    Obamacare must really be working well, based on all the doomsday descriptions of our health care system. But this group on stage can fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Did he just stroke out
    Biden had a stuttering problem as a youth. It pops up once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    If the Democrats act out of desperation and what their emotions of Trump get the better if them they'll get crushed, need to be smart and pick a ticket that will win back the states Hillary gave away from running a lazy campaign

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    How is this group gonna stop Marianne Williamson? She’s the only one who seems authentic.
    Now de blasio is attacking the Obama admin on deportations. Scandal free administration!!! Now booker just said “****hole”!! I can’t keep up! These guys will restore the dignity in the White House lol!!!!!

I haven’t seen one “moderate” explain how they are going to enforce immigration laws without detaining illegal immigrants, or “send them back” without detaining them for a period. The far lefties pretty much admit to open borders. The moderates pretend that they’ll enforce laws while allowing open borders.

For those not watching, here’s a good synopsis
    https://twitter.com/natashaaa__/stat...405380096?s=12

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I haven’t seen one “moderate” explain how they are going to enforce immigration laws without detaining illegal immigrants, or “send them back” without detaining them for a period. The far lefties pretty much admit to open borders. The moderates pretend that they’ll enforce laws while allowing open borders.
    Tulsi actually has had a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    For those not watching, here’s a good synopsis
    https://twitter.com/natashaaa__/stat...405380096?s=12
    That guy is going to be an internet sensation.

Castro is lying. The NYC police officer held the choke hold for 7 seconds. It was after he released the hold that Garner started to say “I can’t breathe”. Garner died b/c he was massively obese.

Harris looks depressed.

Harris thinks that the rules don’t apply to her if she says “it’s important”.

It’s getting testy.