Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Outlook of Gopher QB Position

I believe I remember seeing a post from someone plugged in saying that it wouldn't surprise them if a Gopher QB transferred after this year. After seeing how the team sees to be favoring Annexstad even after Tanners good performance last year its an interesting question.

Will one of the QB's transfer out after the year?

This tweet by Autman-bell makes it look like the WR's like to work with Annexstad... Just a thought from a gopher fan who is craving some football

https://twitter.com/withoutsept/stat...15373160931335

Side note - I have no insider knowledge only speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Just GOpher It View Post
    I believe I remember seeing a post from someone plugged in saying that it wouldn't surprise them if a Gopher QB transferred after this year. After seeing how the team sees to be favoring Annexstad even after Tanners good performance last year its an interesting question.

This tweet by Autman-bell makes it look like the WR's like to work with Annexstad... Just a thought from a gopher fan who is craving some football

I wouldn't take anything from this picture (for all you know, TM is taking the photo). ZA is far more active on social media where TM strikes me as more of an "away from the spotlight" kind of guy. As far as a transfer out, I don't really see it with either of these guys given what they've said thus far and how much they like PJ. But I guess you never know

I am not sure who will transfer out but more are coming in than those leaving so there will be some surprises to get under the 85 scholarships

Quote Originally Posted by Just GOpher It View Post

Morgan was taking the picture...

https://twitter.com/pff_college/stat...808044033?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s anyone other than TM2 on opening day...and the offense sputters in the Big Ten PJ will look like a fool. I’m not predicting that scenario but it’s a risk. Maybe ZA5 takes off and we all forget about the other guy.

I’d be shocked if Morgan didn’t transfer out even if it’s down a level. He clearly loves to be out there and he’s proven to be a competent QB. Getting spurned twice is enough motivation to seek greener pastures.

These kids aren't 5 stars with huge egos fed by a silver spoon. I'd be a bit surprised if either transferred after this year. They would almost certainly have to go to lower level team and even then it would still be tough to walk into a starting position.

Both Tanner and Zach are huge ďRow the BoatĒ guys. Iím surprised they havenít gotten tatoos , like Bateman.

Hopefully won’t come to that. ZA is probably less likely to jump ship at this point.

Tanner Morgan had the 2nd best QB season in school history and did so as a freshman. Iím not sure whatís so difficult about this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmlizard View Post
    Tanner Morgan had the 2nd best QB season in school history and did so as a freshman. Iím not sure whatís so difficult about this.
    Iím with you. I think Morgan clearly earned the spot last year. They may still go into fall camp with the position up in the air to promote the competition, but Iíd be shocked if the job wasnít Tannerís to lose.

Regardless, I think we are in good shape either way, but Tannerís my guy opening day unless he falls on his face in practice.

I would like it to be Morgan. From what I saw Morgan is a better player the Annexstad.

Morgan carried himself like a natural leader on the field (the ďitĒ factor), while Zach looked like deer in the headlights most of the time.

Heavy sigh. Wow. Dumb. A brain should be used. Take her out of neutral.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

Blog Entries

Going to need them both.
    Kingdom Warriors