P.J. Tabbed as "Fredo" by twitter troll. What is your go to adjective for Fleck?

gopherall

Reaction score
P.J. Tabbed as "Fredo" by twitter troll. What is your go to adjective for Fleck?

Can I get an explanation on what a Fredo is?

My favorite word for Fleck is Elite he has raised the bar to a new height for the gophers football team I never thought was possible.

Can I get an explanation on what a Fredo is?

My favorite word for Fleck is Elite he has raised the bar to a new height for the gophers football team I never thought was possible.

Assumption would be Fredo Corleone from the Godfather.

Bar has definitely been raised in the past year here. Now the team has to prove it can get there.

Fredo Corleone was passed over for succession of the family business by Don Corleone in favor of his youngest son Michael. Fredo being jealous and ambitious went on to do things that went against the family (never do that...) up to and including aiding an assassination attempt on Michael by a rival gangster. Michael eventually ordered the assassination of his older brother, the coup de gras delivered while fishing on Lake Tahoe.

Not sure how Fredo fits PJ. I’m sure many organizations have Corleone-like dynamics but that tweet writer will have to explain.

My friend calls Fleck Pajama Man and the label has stuck.

Fredo Corleone was passed over for succession of the family business by Don Corleone in favor of his youngest son Michael. Fredo being jealous and ambitious went on to do things that went against the family (never do that...) up to and including aiding an assassination attempt on Michael by a rival gangster. Michael eventually ordered the assassination of his older brother, the coup de gras delivered while fishing on Lake Tahoe.

Not sure how Fredo fits PJ. I’m sure many organizations have Corleone-like dynamics but that tweet writer will have to explain.

My friend calls Fleck Pajama Man and the label has stuck.

the tweet was ranking top B1G west coaches and it ended with tubby as #6 with no Fleck mentioned

The only thing that matters in this thread is what Spoofin thinks...

The only thing that matters in this thread is what Spoofin thinks...

Not sure I have an adjective for him. I usually call him PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I have an adjective for him. I usually call him PJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the above, "Coach" works for me as well.

Not getting the Fredo connection. Pee Wee Herman, Tony Robbins, would be more understandable to me. I think of the guy as highly organized and really, really energetic. Dude seems to have a plan and is working it. Successful guy with a high ceilng.

(tongue in cheek)

Well, Fleck is on the short side - so I think the tweeter actually made a typo. He was going to call Fleck "Frodo" - because he's the same height as a hobbit.

And if the Gophers win a championship, that would make Fleck a "ring bearer." So, it kind of fits.

Fredo was killed in a boat? RTB

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Is that panther hawk moron still trolling?

Last edited:

(tongue in cheek)

Well, Fleck is on the short side - so I think the tweeter actually made a typo. He was going to call Fleck "Frodo" - because he's the same height as a hobbit.

And if the Gophers win a championship, that would make Fleck a "ring bearer." So, it kind of fits.

Actually, I think name Fredo is more likely a hobbit reference than a gangster reference. Fredo Boffin hails from the Tolkien trilogy and he was a ring-bearer.

https://lotrfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fredo_Boffin

One thing about humor is if no one can figure out the joke it’s not funny.

Perhaps this is what they were referring to:

If I had to give him a nickname, right now it would be "Smoke". He can still upgrade to "Fire" though!

Perhaps this is what they were referring to:

If I had to give him a nickname, right now it would be "Smoke". He can still upgrade to "Fire" though!

I feel like that works for a lot of sports writers these days...

It’s not an adjective, but I’d go with PJ Barnum

Top Bottom