Itayvion Brown Commits - Highest Rated Recruit in 2020 Class

This is a real nice pickup. Welcome aboard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

P5 offers: LSU, Florida St, Texas A&M, TCU, Michigan St, Iowa, Iowa St, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Ole Miss, Purdue, Missouri.

Nice!

6'5" 225. Looks like he was playing WR and LB in his video...are we gonna make him a DE? Or TBD?

Only 200%? Who’s going to snatch him away from us?

Great news!! His wing span is impressive and he is freaky athletic. I enjoyed watching his highlights.

Welcome aboard Itayvion!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I always knew St. Louis was Gopher Country...

Let's wait and see if he signs.
After he signs, we have to see if he plays.
If he plays, we have to see if he stays eligible.

Preemptive "cooling" ???

Excited about the class. I'm a big fan of whoever Fleck recruits. But I'll be most excited when they appear on the field on game day.

Last couple of recruits are 3000% and 200% committed. Gotta like the enthusiasm.

Brown would have been the 2nd highest recruit in last year’s class behind only Nubin.

Sounds like a freak athlete who has played mostly receiver in high school.

Excellent news. Good looking offer list. Hoping for him to play on the defensive side of the ball.

He could get the 6 month flu during each of his 4 years.
He could be freaked out playing in front of sell out crowds in Dinky Town.
He could realize he really wants to be a ballet (or belly) dancer.
And since it never gets old for some posters; he's only 200% invested and we want at least 400%

Went from unranked to top 6 player in Missouri over the last year and his big offers are all from 2019. Sounds like he snagged a big one - welcome!

Well 110% hasn't been enough in the past...

PJ to crushing it when it comes to recruiting.

Excited about the class. I'm a big fan of whoever Fleck recruits. But I'll be most excited when they appear on the field on game day.

Most know not to get to excited about individual recruits until they sign and crack the depth chart. But it is definitely exciting to see the trend continue of guys committing to us with legit offers from big time schools as well as our direct competition in the conference.

Regardless of the number of stars next to their name, if we are getting kids that other teams in the Big Ten are also after it is hard to see that as anything other than a positive sign.

Are we allowed to be excited about the moment? I’d hate to rock the boat. I’d also hate to postpone all enthusiasm until we win a championship. Or would we have to see if we can win back to back?

Hey Kaden,

This guy mans one linebacker spot and you take another linebacker spot.

Think about it.

Last couple of recruits are 3000% and 200% committed. Gotta like the enthusiasm.

Neither is blessed from what I can tell tho.
Come to think of it, what happed to every recruit using that line?

P5 offers: LSU, Florida St, Texas A&M, TCU, Michigan St, Iowa, Iowa St, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Ole Miss, Purdue, Missouri.

Nice!

That is very impressive. Awesome!

Top Bottom