Le’Veon Bell jewelry theft: In 911 call, he says he left 2 girlfriends naked in bed

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per NJ.com:

Jets running back Le’Veon Bell alleges that two of his girlfriends stole $520,000 worth of jewelry from him, in a May 25 incident.

Now, 911 audio has emerged from the incident, via TMZ. And Bell, in his 911 call, said he left the two women naked in his bed earlier in the day, before they allegedly stole from his Florida home.

Here is everything of note Bell said on the call:

“Well, I had two girls in my house. And I got up, and I did my normal routine to go to work out. So I left the workout for a couple hours. When I came back, they took my money, they took my watch, my jewelry, a couple more of my things of value out of my house. I don’t know where they’re at. I tried to call them before I called you guys. I tried to call them and they’re not answering me, and they’re ignoring me."

The 911 operator asked Bell to rehash what was allegedly stolen. He then mentioned clothes and shoes, in addition to the jewelry. The operator then asked Bell for the total estimated value of the items. His answer: “Oh, like a million dollars.”

Bell, 27, was asked to describe the women who allegedly stole from him. His answer: “They’re both mixed [race].” Bell told the operator that the darker-skinned woman in the duo is 23.

The operator asked Bell what the woman was wearing on the day of the incident.

Bell’s answer: “When I left, she was in the bed not wearing clothes ... so I didn’t see her, when she [left the house].”

Bell described the other woman as being lighter skinned, and 21 years old. The operator asked Bell what that woman was last seen wearing. She was also naked when Bell left, he said.

“The same way," he said. “She was in the bed, too. They didn’t have clothes on.”

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/06/jet...bed-before-they-allegedly-stole-from-him.html

Go Gophers!!

Sounds like leaving unknown women alone in his house is a regular thing for him. Surprised this hasn't happened before...

Top Bottom