Ali Saad is tonights second comitt!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

His video is impressive, he's just living in the backfield.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/9689785/5ba40bdc5ef69608d87365b2' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don’t get me wrong- his film is impressive but looking at 247 I don’t see any top programs unless you count Northwestern as a top program?
I remember thinking that about Steven Richardson.

He has three Ivy League offers, so he’ll probably help keep the GPA up, at a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has three Ivy League offers, so he’ll probably help keep the GPA up, at a minimum.

Retracted my post - this was very reliable info from administrator of another board but it was paid subscriber material.

Last edited:

Don’t get me wrong- his film is impressive but looking at 247 I don’t see any top programs unless you count Northwestern as a top program?

"Top" program is kind of relative. If you are saying "helmet schools," you're right, but Saad had offers from 5 B1G schools and Missouri, Iowa State, Boston College, and Temple. Those are not Top 25 teams, but they (and the entire MAC) are FBS schools. I'll wait and see (like I do with all recruits), but there was some buzz on Saad.

"Top" program is kind of relative. If you are saying "helmet schools," you're right, but Saad had offers from 5 B1G schools and Missouri, Iowa State, Boston College, and Temple. Those are not Top 25 teams, but they (and the entire MAC) are FBS schools. I'll wait and see (like I do with all recruits), but there was some buzz on Saad.

That's exactly what I meant and could have worded it better. He has the lower school offers but also the higher rated schools such as posted.

I did not word that well.

life aint easy for a boy named ali

Cashman was a walk on. Just believe these guys know how to judge talent.

Cashman was a walk on. Just believe these guys know how to judge talent.

This staff's ability to judge talent and Cashman walking on are mutually exclusive events, as the latter happened before any of them were employed here.

Top Bottom