Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Ok, we agree. Stocker is the stupid one.
    Well I do think his "no children died under Obama" argument is stupid...
    Who hates iowa?

Last year, there were 40 water rescues by the BP. This year so far, over 400.

It’s all Republicans fault? You idiot.
    Ok, we agree. Stocker is the stupid one.
    You seem to think children do better on their own without their parents/guardians. So keep those blinders on dummy. All you are doing is proving how stupid you and the rest of the repubs have gotten. A very disturbing pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    You seem to think children do better on their own without their parents/guardians. So keep those blinders on dummy. All you are doing is proving how stupid you and the rest of the repubs have gotten. A very disturbing pattern.
    Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?
    Separating families? Pulling children from their parents/guardians? Don't play stupid. You don't think that's a negative factor for the children? To be tossed in ill prepared rooms with a bunch of other children?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A little history lesson for the board progs, good thread

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/stat...276311041?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    A little history lesson for the board progs, good thread

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/stat...276311041?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that all blows. What should we do about it? Play politics? Take a viewpoint like you where "that's how it's been so who cares? Or "what does Howie post about it, I'm going to post the opposite?" Or should we fix it? I say we demand it be fixed. You? Every bit of chatter you have made so far defends the practice, whether you admit it or not. You should be demanding that it be fixed.

Blog Entries

Your argument is purposely vague and some of your statements having been proven factual wrong.

Blaming the R’s, which is how this exchange started, for the deaths of children is baseless.

Now you’re trying to argue about R’s not doing something about something else.

Or are you stupid enough, like stocker, to blame the deaths solely on the R’s and Trump?
    There's no question that there are far more kids being separated from their families, the facilities are fuller and they are not getting proper care. To argue that these circumstances don't contribute to the fact that kids are dying is absurd. You can argue it's the Trump administrations "fault" but they are the ones who implemented the current policies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Yeah, that all blows. What should we do about it? Play politics? Take a viewpoint like you where "that's how it's been so who cares? Or "what does Howie post about it, I'm going to post the opposite?" Or should we fix it? I say we demand it be fixed. You? Every bit of chatter you have made so far defends the practice, whether you admit it or not. You should be demanding that it be fixed.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    There's no question that there are far more kids being separated from their families, the facilities are fuller and they are not getting proper care. To argue that these circumstances don't contribute to the fact that kids are dying is absurd. You can argue it's the Trump administrations "fault" but they are the ones who implemented the current policies.
    Did you even look at S2’s link? Or are you just in full denial?

This didn’t start in January of 2017.

Blog Entries

I don't read any of Stalker's posts unless someone quotes it, so no. No one is saying that there weren't detention centers before 2017. But we did not keep kids in the current terrible circumstances until now. If you have proof we did, please share it.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    “Yeah, that all blows”? That is ignoring the bulk of this exchange over the last two days from howie, stocker, and previously Bad. And bass hasn’t helped improve the rhetoric.

Jake, it’s the lefties here that want to look back, but only as far as January 2017. They are the ones making the accusations. They are the ones saying “it’s all Republicans fault”. They are the one leaving Democrats blameless. They are the ones attributing the deaths of illegal children in US facilities to Republicans.

Only St howie and stocker care about children. Geezus h.

How about you call them out?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I don't read any of Stalker's posts unless someone quotes it, so no. No one is saying that there weren't detention centers before 2017. But we did not keep kids in the current terrible circumstances until now. If you have proof we did, please share it.
    You better take a look at that link St howie.

Or, you can remain ignorant and stick your head in the sand. That’s probably your course of action.

No...it didn't. But Trump's insistence on being "tough on illegal immigration" now has us enforcing a zero tolerance policy. Children are basically taken from their families automatically. He's doing whatever he can to harshly punish anyone trying to enter the country illegally. And unfortunately, many children are being caught in the crossfire. Good thing that Trump has no moral compass. And his legion (you and the rest of the repubs) have followed suit. Really sick bunch you've all become.

Migrant apprehensions and deportations during Obama's presidency outpaced those of Trump's first years according to Department of Homeland Security data and a report published Friday by Axios. But PolitiFact found that family separations were rare during the Obama and Bush administrations and became "systematic" under Trump's zero-tolerance policy.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1540733001

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    No...it didn't. But Trump's insistence on being "tough on illegal immigration" now has us enforcing a zero tolerance policy. Children are basically taken from their families automatically. He's doing whatever he can to harshly punish anyone trying to enter the country illegally. And unfortunately, many children are being caught in the crossfire. Good thing that Trump has no moral compass. And his legion (you and the rest of the repubs) have followed suit. Really sick bunch you've all become.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1540733001

Your own linked article pointed out that we don’t have a zero tolerance policy now. It ended a year ago.

Yes, families have to be separated for a time b/c they have to make sure that they are indeed families, which is very hard to determine b/c they don’t come with passports and documentation.

But, if they didn’t separate an adult man and a child, and that child was being assaulted by the adult man, we know who would be blamed.

You better take a closer look at your own article and closely go through S2’s link. You’re blind ignorance is making you look really dumb and partisan.

“Yeah, that all blows”? That is ignoring the bulk of this exchange over the last two days from howie, stocker, and previously Bad. And bass hasn’t helped improve the rhetoric.

Jake, it’s the lefties here that want to look back, but only as far as January 2017. They are the ones making the accusations. They are the ones saying “it’s all Republicans fault”. They are the one leaving Democrats blameless. They are the ones attributing the deaths of illegal children in US facilities to Republicans.

Only St howie and stocker care about children. Geezus h.

How about you call them out?
    Here's whose fault it is right now: Whoever is in charge of the detention facilities and whoever gives them their orders and so on up the chain. That's the only thing that matters right now. So, start wherever that is, do it. Quit pointing fingers at each other and fix the fu&king problem. You'll note I haven't made any claims about responsibility, because I don't know who is. But those people exist and should be held accountable. Now. The rest of the "debate" here is useless and doesn't help. One side seems hell-bent on denying it's even a problem though and that is reprehensible.