Where are they now?

gophers141

Reaction score
I was looking through 247 list of our top all time commits and there are some names that I barely remember and some I do. Some of the names I couldn't find any info on what happened at the U of M or where they are now.
Help out if you have any info.

1. Jeff Jones - Last I saw he was going to Waldorf college for this upcoming season but I can't find him on their current roster?
2. Hayo Carpenter - no idea where he is or what he is up to these days.
3. Clint Brewster - I believe he works for 247 now
4. Alex Daniels - left Gophers after 2 seasons. Did he get an NFL tryout?
5. Moses Alipate - can't find anything on LinkedIN or twitter info for what he is doing now.
6. Michael Carter - ended his time with Gophers well. Had an NFL stint but no info after that.
7. Jimmy Gjere - quit for concussion reasons. Any info on what he is up to?
8. David Pittman (2008) - any info?
9. Paris Hamilton (2003) - I don't even remember him but he was a 4 star.
10. Brandon Green (2008) - any info?
11. Sam Maresh - I would to know what happened to this kid.
12. Andre McDonald - Went to UW River Falls for 2014 season but left before season started. Any info for what happened to him?

Paris Hamilton was a highly regarded JUCO WR, but blew his knee out and missed all of junior season. Caught just 4 balls for 2 touchdowns senior year with Gophers.

Did end up with cup of coffee in NFL with Lions practice squad in 2005 and then Lions cut him during preseason in 2006. Landed with Vikings in 2007, but blew his knee out again and retired from football.

I remember Michael Carter betting beat badly ... missed tackles and etc. early in his career.

He improved nicely:

Alex Daniels transferred to Cincinnati and had a cup of coffee in the NFL as a DE.

I remember Michael Carter betting beat badly ... missed tackles and etc. early in his career.

He improved nicely:

Wow, forgot about that sequence. Chills. Thanks for jogging the old memory. Kept thinking why are they going back at him? Yelled myself hoarse when he picked it off.

Wow, forgot about that sequence. Chills. Thanks for jogging the old memory. <b>Kept thinking why are they going back at him?</b> Yelled myself hoarse when he picked it off.

It was odd, wasn’t it. I’ll never understand why P was so determined to keep throwing at MC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of you know this but Mike Rallis has made a nice career in the WWE NXT as Riddick Moss. Definitely the most unique career path of any former gopher.

Last edited:

I know Nick Rallis is a defensive quality control coach for the Vikings, Marcus Jones is an assistant strength coach for UST, Keanon Cooper is coaching at Augsburg and Donell Kirkwood is the RB coach for Southwest HS.

Top Bottom