Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1

    Default Gopher Loyalty Program - Year 3 (2019-2020) ☕ 🏈 ☕ 🏈 ☕ 🏈 ☕ 🏈 ☕ 🏈

    Note the link they sent in the email seems to be about the 2018 program... but it is the link they sent TODAY talking about the 2019 program: https://gophersports.com/sports/2018...m-welcome.aspx

    As per usual the benefits selection order and number of selections is based on how good a person you are:

    Number of benefit selections based on Gopher Score rank:
    Rank 1-500 = 5 Selections
    Rank 501-1,500 = 4 Selections
    Rank 1,501-5000 = 3 Selections
    Rank 5,001+ = 2 Selections

    Benefit selections order.
    August 5th - Rank 1-250
    August 6th - Rank 251-500
    August 7th - Rank 501-1,000
    August 8th - Rank 1,001-1,500
    August 9th - Rank 1,501-2,500
    August 12th - Rank 2,501-3,500
    August 13th - Rank 3,501-5,000
    August 14th - Rank 5,001-6,500
    August 15th - Rank 6,501-8,000
    August 16th - Rank 8,001-10,000
    August 19th - Rank 10,000+


    Benefits to Choose From:
    Watch Batting Practice from the Field
    Goldy's Kids Club Membership
    Tour Athletes Village
    Football Tunnel Team
    Tour Men's Basketball Locker Room (pictured)
    Coffee with the AD
    Photo Opportunity with Goldy
    Band Practice Viewing
    Gopher Insider Events
    Athletics Calendar
    Dance Team/Cheer Practice
    Tour TCF Bank Stadium
    3M Arena at Mariucci Club Seat Upgrade (pictured)
    Football Pre-Game Field Access
    Football Post-Game Photo on the Field
    Golf Instructional Clinic
    Cross Country Road Race (Jack's Race)
    Movie Night at Williams Arena
    AD Tailgate
    Pre-Season Events
    Hockey Ice Painting
    Recruit For a Day
    Hit Balls in the New Golf Practice Facility (pictured)
    Tour the Boathouse
    Skate with the Gophers
    Attend the Golden Goldy's
    Upgrade to Football Outdoor Club
    Attend Spring Game Tailgate
    Add 25 Points to Your Gopher Score
    And More!
    Last edited by A_Slab_of_Bacon; 06-18-2019 at 04:31 PM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Paul,MN
    Posts
    539

    Default

    National champions this year!! Go, Go, Gophers!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Coffee with Coyle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Broken now/Fixed in 2019/Comin' in 2020
    #RTB #ELITE #FAMILY #HYPRR #Culture #PayCut #Year0 #How #Happiness/Joy

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Coffee with Coyle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or Coffey with Coil.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    So. MN
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Items you're glad are not on the list:

    I'll start,

    Wood with Norwood.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Items you're glad are not on the list:

    I'll start,

    Wood with Norwood.
    Tongue with Teague.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Coon Rapids
    Posts
    2,939

    Default

    One or two more years and Ill get into top 5000. Not quite there yet. My wife calls them my "Gopher Nerd Points"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West Fargo Gopher Fan View Post
    One or two more years and Ill get into top 5000. Not quite there yet. My wife calls them my "Gopher Nerd Points"
    No offense to you, but hopefully you won't! The program will hopefully rise and people will keep their seats.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Or Coffey with Coil.
    Curl up with Coffee, Coyle, and the heating Coils.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Items you're glad are not on the list:

    I'll start,

    Wood with Norwood.
    Butt Wood

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Coon Rapids
    Posts
    2,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    No offense to you, but hopefully you won't! The program will hopefully rise and people will keep their seats.
    Agreed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mean streets of Rochester
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Items you're glad are not on the list:

    I'll start,

    Wood with Norwood.
    MORNING Wood with Norwood

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    10,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    Tongue with Teague.




    .

  14. #14

    Default

    I'm jealous. The scalpers I use offer no loyalty program whatsoever. Sometimes I feel they don't even care about me and just want my money.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FredCoxRocks View Post
    I'm jealous. The scalpers I use offer no loyalty program whatsoever. Sometimes I feel they don't even care about me and just want my money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •