Touchdown Tuesday! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Touchdown Tuesday! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can't quite tell, but there looks like a facemask penalty as well after he catches the ball.

Can't quite tell, but there looks like a facemask penalty as well after he catches the ball.

Cheated, still lost by 31, still picked to finish ahead of Minnesota this year :confused:

Cheated, still lost by 31, still picked to finish ahead of Minnesota this year :confused:

I believe everyone is referring to the nice catch with a facemask following the catch. I'm confused by your post. Help me out.

I believe everyone is referring to the nice catch with a facemask following the catch. I'm confused by your post. Help me out.

Sure. A face mask is illegal so Purdue cheated. In spite of the efforts to bend the rules, they still lost to Minnesota by 31 points in that game. Even though they cheated (/s) and still lost by so much, return fewer key players, have less recent football success, they are still seen as ahead of Minnesota in their build by the national media.

Sure. A face mask is illegal so Purdue cheated. In spite of the efforts to bend the rules, they still lost to Minnesota by 31 points in that game. Even though they cheated (/s) and still lost by so much, return fewer key players, have less recent football success, they are still seen as ahead of Minnesota in their build by the national media.

Got it. Apparently way too tired last night when reading that. Totally makes sense.

Does this honestly bother you that much?

Top Bottom