Default Touchdown Tuesday! 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈

Can't quite tell, but there looks like a facemask penalty as well after he catches the ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Can't quite tell, but there looks like a facemask penalty as well after he catches the ball.
    Yes after the TD catch.

#WinAPie4It
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Cheated, still lost by 31, still picked to finish ahead of Minnesota this year

Quote Originally Posted by fmlizard View Post
    Cheated, still lost by 31, still picked to finish ahead of Minnesota this year
    I believe everyone is referring to the nice catch with a facemask following the catch. I'm confused by your post. Help me out.

I believe everyone is referring to the nice catch with a facemask following the catch. I'm confused by your post. Help me out.
    Sure. A face mask is illegal so Purdue cheated. In spite of the efforts to bend the rules, they still lost to Minnesota by 31 points in that game. Even though they cheated (/s) and still lost by so much, return fewer key players, have less recent football success, they are still seen as ahead of Minnesota in their build by the national media.

Sure. A face mask is illegal so Purdue cheated. In spite of the efforts to bend the rules, they still lost to Minnesota by 31 points in that game. Even though they cheated (/s) and still lost by so much, return fewer key players, have less recent football success, they are still seen as ahead of Minnesota in their build by the national media.
    Got it. Apparently way too tired last night when reading that. Totally makes sense.

Does this honestly bother you that much?