Casey Collier, offensive tackle comitts

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
6'7" 290 pounds

oops, I jumped the gun there. Already committed

Last edited:

He does seem like another guy the staff identified early. He's picked up offers from Missouri and Texas Tech since his commitment

I screwed this up as he'd already committed.

Fleck was on Sid this morning with a taped interview, and he was talking about the offensive lineman and how good he thinks they will be.

That does not include the commits from this year. We are going to start mauling people.

6-6, 300 already at 16-17 years old. Let’s hope they can keep him in the fold until signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

men-walk-on-the-moon-1024x603.png

Gold - nobody's perfect. In today's climate, it's all about throwing stuff out there as fast as possible. Even on a board like this, people vie to be the first to post some breaking news.

The problem is - if you do make a mistake - it's there in black and white for other people to comment on.

hey, I screw up all the time.

Don't sweat it. tomorrow is another day, and a fresh chance to make new mistakes.

DP is going to do what he does. You do what you do, and I'll do what I do. In the end, if there is judgement, it will be up to a higher authority than some guy on a message board.

Are you saying Collier's commitment was also directed by Stanley Kubrick and filmed in a Hollywood warehouse? Darn.

...and 400,000 employees managed to keep the secret.

Ben Franklin: "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

I would put him at the top for switching.

Well he wasn't the top for switching as Aaron Witt would have to take that award. But it will be interesting to see where he lands now that he has decomitted.

Top Bottom