Gophers receive comittment form MIchael Dixon - Georgia DB

PhillyGopher

Reaction score
Gophers receive comittment from Michael Dixon - Georgia DB

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

this guy should be a 4 star.

I hope we can hang on to all these guys from the south.

Enjoy the Bold North and do great things! Welcome!

Based on his highlight video on 247, he really unloads on people, whether he’s tackling or blocking on special teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Georgia pipeline has been a great one for us. Dixon's another one for us. Great get.

Wow - good size on this kid

Dixon added a Louisville offer this weekend.

I always hold my breath when these old threads resurface. I click at them like I am reaching for my car keys that fell under a bee hive. There should be some way to alert readers that it either is or isn't a de-commitment before they have to hold their breath and click on the old threads.

I always hold my breath when these old threads resurface. I click at them like I am reaching for my car keys that fell under a bee hive. There should be some way to alert readers that it either is or isn't a de-commitment before they have to hold their breath and click on the old threads.

agreed! always makes me nervous.

agreed! always makes me nervous.

They make me nervous as well.
Perhaps to de-condition ourselves, we need to bump these threads weekly or bi-weekly with a small comment so we are used to seeing these threads resurface without bad news.

They make me nervous as well.
Perhaps to de-condition ourselves, we need to bump these threads weekly or bi-weekly with a small comment so we are used to seeing these threads resurface without bad news.

Wouldn't that just make it more devastating when it is bad news?

Wouldn't that just make it more devastating when it is bad news?

I don't know. I was just spit-balling ideas...

I'm not a professional psychologist. I was only trying to help.

Remember Ryan burns saying that the staff were as high inon Dixon as they were on Bateman when he wasn’t so highly rated his junior year. Not surprised that he got an offer and I wouldn’t be surprised if he grabs a couple more offers that worry us even more.

We only hope he stays the course like Rashod Bateman.

If not, I look for the coaching staff to find a suitable replacement.

Does he have an RTB tattoo yet?

Remember when it was a huge deal that we didn’t get Craig McDonald?

Remember when it was a huge deal that we didn’t get Craig McDonald?

This has no bearing on my wish we could have landed Craig McDonald. I don't blame PJ for not landing him, but still wish we would have.

Same.

Full panic mode.

This has no bearing on my wish we could have landed Craig McDonald. I don't blame PJ for not landing him, but still wish we would have.

I want the best players. I really don’t care if we miss on an instate kid if we get someone else who might be better.

Top Bottom