Shooter: Best Amir can expect Thursday is late 2nd round pick & that seems unlikely

I'd be shocked if he made that while on a 2 way G league contract (over two seasons). That would imply he is playing in the NBA for almost the max time allowed under the contract. That said, it would be awesome so I hope he does.

Yea, that amount is only what he gets if called up for the maximum amount of time allowed on a two-way deal. That being said:

1. Just about every player on a two-way deal last year was called up to their NBA team at some point. So odds are good that he will get some run in the NBA next year and make some pretty good money.
2. A two-way deal can be converted to a full NBA contract at any time. If he does well when called up he could earn himself a roster spot and the minimum $900k salary that goes with it.

Yea, that amount is only what he gets if called up for the maximum amount of time allowed on a two-way deal. That being said:

1. Just about every player on a two-way deal last year was called up to their NBA team at some point. So odds are good that he will get some run in the NBA next year and make some pretty good money.
2. A two-way deal can be converted to a full NBA contract at any time. If he does well when called up he could earn himself a roster spot and the minimum $900k salary that goes with it.

Wish him the best, hope he makes an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was so easy why did he wait until the last available moment to indicate he was not coming back?

If it was so easy why did he wait until the last available moment to indicate he was not coming back?

Because what made it easy was the improvements he felt he made to his game and the feedback from the teams he visited.

Interesting to see that the pros are expecting him to play the same 1-3 combo spot that he did in college. Maybe Pitino is as terrible of a coach as some seem to think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom