Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

President Donald Trump may not alert the FBI if foreign governments offered damaging information against his 2020 rivals during the upcoming presidential race, he said, despite the deluge of investigations stemming from his campaign's interactions with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

"If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-e...ry?id=63669304

Blog Entries

Norway. Why Norway? It used to be the Russians until Mueller concluded hs report.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    President Donald Trump may not alert the FBI if foreign governments offered damaging information against his 2020 rivals during the upcoming presidential race, he said, despite the deluge of investigations stemming from his campaign's interactions with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

"If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

LOL! He is setting you up, you daft twit. He wants you to explode just like you and the Dems are. What will you say NOW when you find out (long after many of us told you so) that Hillary Clinton and the DNC were receiving dirt from Russians on Trump and infiltrated it into the CIA and FBI? Not only did they get information (which is probably legal) but they paid for it even though they knew it was made up, which makes it an illegal conspiracy to tilt a US election.

This will turn out very similar to the episode where he came out and said that he had been wiretapped at Trump Tower. Everyone exploded and said Trump was nuts. He said nothing more about what he knew or how he knew it and he just let the idiots spew. Later we found out that he was exactly right. That's what he does, he allows people like you ( clones of which are rampant in the media) to just spew hatred at him so that he can later let you sink in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    LOL! He is setting you up, you daft twit. He wants you to explode just like you and the Dems are. What will you say NOW when you find out (long after many of us told you so) that Hillary Clinton and the DNC were receiving dirt from Russians on Trump and infiltrated it into the CIA and FBI? Not only did they get information (which is probably legal) but they paid for it even though they knew it was made up, which makes it an illegal conspiracy to tilt a US election.

This will turn out very similar to the episode where he came out and said that he had been wiretapped at Trump Tower. Everyone exploded and said Trump was nuts. He said nothing more about what he knew or how he knew it and he just let the idiots spew. Later we found out that he was exactly right. That's what he does, he allows people like you ( clones of which are rampant in the media) to just spew hatred at him so that he can later let you sink in it.
    So you are saying he was lying, Humble Beggar.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    So you are saying he was lying, Humble Beggar.
    No he's saying Trump was talking out his a$$ like he always is and you can't listen to anything he says. Only the people that spend their entire day on their knees for trump can actually understand his cryptic statements. No one else has the intelligence to even begin to understand his 19D chess.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    No he's saying Trump was talking out his a$$ like he always is and you can't listen to anything he says. Only the people that spend their entire day on their knees for trump can actually understand his cryptic statements. No one else has the intelligence to even begin to understand his 19D chess.
    Imo, he was covering for what DJTjr did in taking the meeting with the Russian gal. If he didn’t answer that way, what would be his excuse for taking that meeting?

But, I completely understand how Jr got duped into the meeting, as intended, knowing that he’s a novice politico.

I suspect we may find out that Fusion-GPS was responsible for the meeting as a part of the scheme to frame the campaign, like some of the other actions (ie, Trump dossier, Papadopolous, etc.).

The real crime here is the Hillary campaign paying for this scheme and those carrying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Imo, he was covering for what DJTjr did in taking the meeting with the Russian gal. If he didn’t answer that way, what would be his excuse for taking that meeting?

But, I completely understand how Jr got duped into the meeting, as intended, knowing that he’s a novice politico.

I suspect we may find out that Fusion-GPS was responsible for the meeting as a part of the scheme to frame the campaign, like some of the other actions (ie, Trump dossier, Papadopolous, etc.).

The real crime here is the Hillary campaign paying for this scheme and those carrying it out.
    yea, but

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post

yea, but

I can't think of a president who wouldn't want to hear it in my lifetime. And I bet most of them HAVE. Whether it's illegal or unpresidential to me depends on what the information is and how it was gathered and for what purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Go4 View Post
    yea, but
    That’s not a yeahbut. Sorry I have to spell it out for you. It’s the final link of the story about the Jr meeting, not an unrelated event.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I can't think of a president who wouldn't want to hear it in my lifetime. And I bet most of them HAVE. Whether it's illegal or unpresidential to me depends on what the information is and how it was gathered and for what purpose.
    Adam Schiff was all ears when Russians called him to say they have pics of Trump naked.

Adam Schiff was all ears when Russians called him to say they have pics of Trump naked.
    Yeah, I mean I completely understand that Trump saying this does not sound good. It sounds illegal and just like Russian collusion. But world leaders talk to each other. I really can't imagine what "dirt" they could spill to Trump. What's he going to do with the info? China said Biden is a gay! Germany told me Liz Warren is an alcoholic! If it's damaging info, and foreign leaders want to use it to help Trump because they're MAGA, they can just leak it to the press. Like was done to Trump. People need to think a little more critically and not just react all the time.

It's why the Russia collusion narrative never made sense on its face. Russia wants to help Trump win! Ok, they don't need to work with Trump, just do whatever they're going to do. It was particularly hard to buy when Obama, operating under the assumption that Hillary would win, said a few months before the election that it was preposterous that our elections were vulnerable.
    Last edited by Section2; 06-13-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    No he's saying Trump was talking out his a$$ like he always is and you can't listen to anything he says..
    Trump is today's Howard Stern. It's absolutely comical. The people that hate him listen to him way, WAY more than the people that support him. It's like that scene in the Stern movie, Private Parts, when they are going over the ratings; the listener that likes Stern listens x.x hours per day, Why? I can't wait to hear what he says next. But the person that hates Stern listens to him X.X hours per day; Why? I can't wait to hear what he says next.

The Trump haters literally hang on every single word he says. You just can't make it up.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post

The correct answer would’ve been “George, was it okay for Hillary to pay her law firm to hire GPS-Fusion to pay Christopher Steele to pay Russians for a phony dossier on her political opponent and feed it as truth to the FBI, CI, and State Dept so they could use it to spy on the opponent’s campaign and frame the duly elected President? Was that okay George?”.

Blog Entries

The correct answer would’ve been “George, was it okay for Hillary to pay her law firm to hire GPS-Fusion to pay Christopher Steele to pay Russians for a phony dossier on her political opponent and feed it as truth to the FBI, CI, and State Dept so they could use it to spy on the opponent’s campaign and frame the duly elected President? Was that okay George?”.
    You mean Jeb Bush? Also, did Steel steal any of his info? Hiring someone to do research for you is not illegal. Telling them you'd love some of their stolen emails later in the summer is.
    Last edited by howeda7; 06-13-2019 at 11:44 AM.