Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Expect nothing more than lip service and wrist slap. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SelectionSunday View Post
    Respectfully disagree. Without postseason bans, penalties are worthless. Simple solution. Make a rule that those who were not a part of it if they choose can transfer without having to sit out. Problem solved. If that leaves the offending programs scrambling for players, so be it. That’s a penalty with teeth.
    All for this. SS, send a tweet to the NCAA to get them thinking about it!

Funniest part is that 3 on the list are from the P12. Even with cheating that league has been horrific for several years now.

Quote Originally Posted by mnhoopboy View Post
    Expect nothing more than lip service and wrist slap. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, pretty hard to believe they will actually punish any of the top programs because somehow they always seem to get a pass year after year even when everyone knows they are dirty.

The non-blue bloods should be worried though because they are the ones most likely to actually get punished while the Kansas's of the world will just be given a cut it out please message from the NCAA and allowed to keep on going on with business as usual.