Will some (crap) finally hit the fan?

add likely Louisville

sounds like the NCAA is moving a breakneck speed by notifying the first two schools in July. (insert sarcasm emoji)

Maybe Isaiah Moss will find himself back on the market once again if Kansas gets hit hard

Arizona and LSU have to be locks.

Can't decide between the others listed.

NC State?

I’m wondering if Brad Underwood can still get tied up in all this from his time at Ok State. I think it was an assistant that he brought with him SFA that got tangled up in this?

Great. Punish all cheaters 2 scholarships per year, fire the coaches. Do not like postseason bans as it punishes players who were not part of it.

Respectfully disagree. Without postseason bans, penalties are worthless. Simple solution. Make a rule that those who were not a part of it if they choose can transfer without having to sit out. Problem solved. If that leaves the offending programs scrambling for players, so be it. That’s a penalty with teeth.

Respectfully disagree. Without postseason bans, penalties are worthless. Simple solution. Make a rule that those who were not a part of it if they choose can transfer without having to sit out. Problem solved. If that leaves the offending programs scrambling for players, so be it. That’s a penalty with teeth.

+1. We're probably not an objective fan base on this, but hit them hard.

Excellent solution.

Making the tourney next year just got that much easier!

Put this man on the NCAA committee.

Thought this was what they currently do. I could be wrong? At least with Penn State and Ole Miss football postseason bans I'm pretty sure this is what happened, so it seems like there is precedent for future cases.

I'd go a step further, Offending teams would lose 4 scholarships for 4 years. All signees are automatically released from their commitments and the coach get a Bruce Pearl ban.

Expect nothing more than lip service and wrist slap. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All for this. SS, send a tweet to the NCAA to get them thinking about it! :)

Funniest part is that 3 on the list are from the P12. Even with cheating that league has been horrific for several years now.

Expect nothing more than lip service and wrist slap. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, pretty hard to believe they will actually punish any of the top programs because somehow they always seem to get a pass year after year even when everyone knows they are dirty.

The non-blue bloods should be worried though because they are the ones most likely to actually get punished while the Kansas's of the world will just be given a cut it out please message from the NCAA and allowed to keep on going on with business as usual.

Top Bottom