Gophers projections for 2019!!

lucasjfoster

Reaction score

MINNESOTA (10-2, 7-2)

Losses: vs. Nebraska (Oct. 12), at Iowa (Nov. 16)

NhJ1he2.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...Ohio-State-Michigan-Penn-State-132761481/Amp/

Wins: vs. South Dakota State (Aug. 29), at Fresno State (Sept. 7), vs. Georgia Southern (Sept. 14), at Purdue (Sept. 28), vs. Illinois (Oct. 5), at Rutgers (Oct. 19), vs. Maryland (Oct. 26), vs. Penn State (Nov. 9), at Northwestern (Nov. 23), vs. Wisconsin (Nov. 30)
Losses: vs. Nebraska (Oct. 12), at Iowa (Nov. 16)

oof, I'd be okay losing to Nebraska in the article's scenario where they go 11-1, but losing to Iowa who goes 9-3, that'd sting a bit. Also, 11-1 Nebraska's loss being Northwestern???? Love the 10-2 prediction for the gophers, but honestly some of the losses across the board in that article don't seem to add up in my head.

oof, I'd be okay losing to Nebraska in the article's scenario where they go 11-1, but losing to Iowa who goes 9-3, that'd sting a bit. Also, 11-1 Nebraska's loss being Northwestern???? Love the 10-2 prediction for the gophers, but honestly some of the losses across the board in that article don't seem to add up in my head.

Did the Gophers losing to Illinois last year add up for you?

Whoa, they have WI going 6-6 --

Wisconsin

Wins: at USF (Aug. 30), vs. Central Michigan (Sept. 7), vs. Northwestern (Sept. 28), vs. Kent State (Oct. 5), at Illinois (Oct. 19) vs. Purdue (Nov. 23)

Losses: vs. Michigan (Sept. 21), vs. Michigan State (Oct. 12), at Ohio State (Oct. 26), vs. Iowa (Nov. 9), at Nebraska (Nov. 16), at Minnesota (Nov. 30)

Wisconsin

Wins: at USF (Aug. 30), vs. Central Michigan (Sept. 7), vs. Northwestern (Sept. 28), vs. Kent State (Oct. 5), at Illinois (Oct. 19) vs. Purdue (Nov. 23)

Losses: vs. Michigan (Sept. 21), vs. Michigan State (Oct. 12), at Ohio State (Oct. 26), vs. Iowa (Nov. 9), at Nebraska (Nov. 16), at Minnesota (Nov. 30)

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Wisconsin

M
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

Going 10-2 in regular season (have we done that before?) and not winning the division? I'd be happy and disappointed all at the same time.

10-2 is my prediction. 9-3 is certainly possible, but any lower will be a disappointment with this year’s team and schedule. If we lose a NC game I will be worried about hitting 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will predict 8-4 and hope for 9-3.

It's a long season and a lot can happen. One or two key injuries can alter a season in a heartbeat. the ball can take a funny bounce. a referee can throw a flag at the wrong moment - or not throw a flag at the right moment. There are just too many variables to be overly confident about anything.

having said that, if everything goes right (hey, it might happen......) I suppose 10-2 is possible. I'm just not going to count on it.

if you expect a burger and get a steak, it's great. If you expect a steak and get a burger, it's not so great. (says the guy who just ate a salad with fat-free dressing and a tuna salad sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, with raisins for dessert. eating healthy stinks....)

I don't recall seeing any predictions this bold in recent memory. I'd be thrilled with 10 reg season wins. Odds say that would probably win the West.

I don't recall seeing any predictions this bold in recent memory. I'd be thrilled with 10 reg season wins. Odds say that would probably win the West.

Yeah we usually get the very very mild prediction every year. ... not undeserved.

I'm somewhat surprised that they favor us over Penn State. Not necessarily because I think it's a good prediction, but just very easy to default to taking the helmet school.

Nebraska is a train wreck, this will come out soon enough so We win that one. Look out for SDSU and the trap in NY.

Nebraska is a train wreck, this will come out soon enough so We win that one. Look out for SDSU and the trap in NY.

Is this just a feeling, or do you have sources? Either way, I'll remain skeptical until the season starts on any predictions for Nebraska...or any team for that matter

Top Bottom