Big XII (6)
ACC (5)
Big Ten (5)
AAC (2)
Big East (2)
SEC (2)
WCC (2)
Pac 12 (1)

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bucky and OSU are too high and Michigan too low, IMO.

Bucky and OSU are too high and Michigan too low, IMO.

OSU definitely too high. Michigan way too low. Bucky made it to a NC game. I don't see a problem with their ranking.

OSU definitely too high. Michigan way too low. Bucky made it to a NC game. I don't see a problem with their ranking.

Edit: I was looking at the second chart which had them ahead of Villanova and UVA etc. They were #9 on both. On the first list, it's more reasonable, but still should be behind Michigan at a minimum.

Last edited:

Again, similar to Torvik’s rankings for next year, this is not a human subjective opinion rank. There can be flaws but this is an efficiency rating.

What struck me the most was that the B12 had 5 teams in a row #19-23. None close to Kansas, but all very solid perormers.

Again, similar to Torvik’s rankings for next year, this is not a human subjective opinion rank. There can be flaws but this is an efficiency rating.

Another efficiency metric that shows how important those metrics are if your going to win conference titles, get to final 4's and win national titles. You better be top 25 in both especially defense if you want to win a ton of games. Look at those top 10 in both OE and DE and the winning totals .

I understand that these rankings aren't subjective but that isn't to say there aren't flaws to how these teams are ranked. Who in their right mind would take Kansas as a program over Kentucky through the last decade?

Top Bottom