Gopher Football reruns from last season!!

froggopher

Reaction score
As the season of non-football is on us, being a football junkie, both college and Pro, I have been quenching my thirst by watching the Gopher / Becky game and the Georgia Tech thrashings on You Tube. Wow, The Minnesota Golden Gopher football team will really kick ass this next season!!!! Trust me! Go, Go, Gophers!!:clap::clap::pig::cool02:

I have GA Tech and the Wisconsin games on DVR and they have been great options when nothing is on. The Purdue game and other favorites are on youtube, which I can project on my TV so that is always fun too. Unfortunately we probably provided Illinois with their season highlight game so that one will probably surface on the Big 10 Network this summer.

giphy.gif

did you just reply to your own post telling yourself good post?

I also enjoyed the nearly 30 minute time span between them as if there was panic no one had responded so just had to post again to drum up some interest

LOL.

So is froggopher someone's sock puppet? Or just really concerned with getting people to respond to their threads?

In the interest of transparency, I'd say about 30% to 40% of the accounts on here are my sock puppets, or puppets of puppets (I get confused sometimes).

I even have some of my own sock puppets on ignore ... that guy is a jerk.

This thread has taken an unexpected turn into the world of humor. Just another little reason to keep checking in on gopherhole.

I've watched the BTN Gophers/badgers game, wish I had the full game. I'm actually on camera at one point and time when they do crowd shot near end of game, I was there with a lot of other gopher fans watching the axe

I've only seen highlights for Purdue game

Top Bottom