All Things 2019 Women's World Cup Thread

whatever floats your boat. the soccer team is not inspirational unless you're a hardcore prog or les.

That is your opinion and I just disagree. For any girl out there they are an inspiration. I'm excited they are playing here in MN tonight, it's great for the community.

Most definitely inspirational for young girl soccer players, at least. It's one of the highest participation sports for girl youth athletics.

That is your opinion and I just disagree. For any girl out there they are an inspiration. I'm excited they are playing here in MN tonight, it's great for the community.

Inspirational athletically? Sure. I assumed that wasn't what we/she was referring to.

Inspirational athletically? Sure. I assumed that wasn't what we/she was referring to.

You can translate their success to more than just sports. You are just being a tool because you probably don't like women succeeding at anything but procreation in marriage. :D

You can translate their success to more than just sports. You are just being a tool because you probably don't like women succeeding at anything but procreation in marriage. :D
I pity the teenager that S2 is married to.

I don't find victim culture inspiring.

I don't find victim culture inspiring.

You can just admit that it's because they are successful women and that bothers you. Be a big boy.

I was mostly bored at the game but it was a nice night and we saw some goals. Every single girl/woman there seemed to absolutely love it. Pretty awesome we have a stadium the national team wants to play in.

You can just admit that it's because they are successful women and that bothers you. Be a big boy.

I was mostly bored at the game but it was a nice night and we saw some goals. Every single girl/woman there seemed to absolutely love it. Pretty awesome we have a stadium the national team wants to play in.

Cool, I'm glad you had fun.

Top Bottom