All Things 2019 Women's World Cup Thread

I don't know why her sexuality is relevant to her choice of saying, "f*cking White House". That she may not want to go was never in question here. You seem to want to pull really hard in this one direction.

You are not even worth responding to if you honestly don't understand this.

Cmon Bass. This is dumb. I honestly had no idea she was LGBTQUHEKSLY. Trump is not anti gay. In fact he's probably more pro gay than Obama and Hillary circa 2008. We really don't care.

Cmon Bass. This is dumb. I honestly had no idea she was LGBTQUHEKSLY. Trump is not anti gay. In fact he's probably more pro gay than Obama and Hillary circa 2008. We really don't care.

You are also going to go the stupid route that her reaction had nothing to do with being an openly gay woman and a huge "LGBTQUHEKSLY" advocate? NOw that you know that do you understand how she reacted? Trump has been yugely anti "LGBTQUHEKSLY".

I think we have some crossed wires here, but only in part. The primary point I was trying to make is, you don't think there is a significant difference between these two statements, which convey the same intent

"If we get invited, I don't think I'm going to go to the White House"
or
"I'm not going to the f*cking White House"

My point was, her sexuality has something to do with her choosing the latter of these two alternatives? I don't know why it would in any way.

The point YOU are banging on is that she should have some issue with Trump based on her sexuality. Other than being a Republican, I'm not sure this point has a whole lot of validity either? I can't remember seeing much of anything about Trump pushing any significant anti-LGBT agenda or legislation? I could be wrong, definitely, I don't see everything, but if he's taken some serious hard-core anti-LGBT stances or positions and has tried to introduce any legislation to that effect, you're going to have to show me so I can understand?

I think we have some crossed wires here, but only in part. The primary point I was trying to make is, you don't think there is a significant difference between these two statements, which convey the same intent

"If we get invited, I don't think I'm going to go to the White House"
or
"I'm not going to the f*cking White House"

My point was, her sexuality has something to do with her choosing the latter of these two alternatives? I don't know why it would in any way.

The point YOU are banging on is that she should have some issue with Trump based on her sexuality. Other than being a Republican, I'm not sure this point has a whole lot of validity either? I can't remember seeing much of anything about Trump pushing any significant anti-LGBT agenda or legislation? I could be wrong, definitely, I don't see everything, but if he's taken some serious hard-core anti-LGBT stances or positions and has tried to introduce any legislation to that effect, you're going to have to show me so I can understand?

How unbelievably stupid. Of course it did. And I do think there is a significant difference between those 2 statements. I just understand why she acted that way and you don't because you aren't paying attention and have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm sorry this is wapo but it was the first result on the google search Trump and LGBTQxlkjaspofpa community.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/201...ns-since-last-pride-plus-a-few-welcome-moves/

How unbelievably stupid. Of course it did. And I do think there is a significant difference between those 2 statements. I just understand why she acted that way and you don't because you aren't paying attention and have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm sorry this is wapo but it was the first result on the google search Trump and LGBTQxlkjaspofpa community.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/201...ns-since-last-pride-plus-a-few-welcome-moves/

that ain't WAPO. Would Obama in 2008 have been any different on any of those legislative items? Why are we needing to pass these now? Why weren't they passed when hero of LBTHSODFMKLTYGY Obama was president and had a supermajority?

I'm frankly shocked at how quickly the 'T' has been mainstreamed.

that ain't WAPO. Would Obama in 2008 have been any different on any of those legislative items? Why are we needing to pass these now? Why weren't they passed when hero of LBTHSODFMKLTYGY Obama was president and had a supermajority?

I'm frankly shocked at how quickly the 'T' has been mainstreamed.

Sorry you are right, I only read the washington and assumed it would be a dumb wapo article. Trump has rolled back Obama protections. Quit lying to yourself. Non of this really affects me so I don't even follow it very closely but anybody who has paid attention at all knows exactly how someone like Rapinoe would feel about Trump.

I was just about to question not starting Rapinoe since she had scored our only goals in the knock out stages and just as I started to type it her replacement scored a goal. LOL this team is stacked with talent.

Wow what a beautiful cross to header first goal!! Love our early first half goals we've been able to put on the board.

Go USA!!

Sorry you are right, I only read the washington and assumed it would be a dumb wapo article. Trump has rolled back Obama protections. Quit lying to yourself. Non of this really affects me so I don't even follow it very closely but anybody who has paid attention at all knows exactly how someone like Rapinoe would feel about Trump.

nah, "gays" like Rapinoe are really radical leftists, which is why they hate Trump. She's not a victim, obviously.

If that's your thing, there's a lot of damn fine looking tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed young ladies in this Dutch-Swede semifinal game.

I'm almost certain the coach for the USWNT will be playing this over and over again for the women's team leading up to Sunday's game;

Another soft PK in our favor. We’ve been the better team so I’m hoping we put one away in the run of play to seal this thing. Don’t want to win on a weak PK like that. Something needs to be changed about the way VAR is used.

Another soft PK in our favor. We’ve been the better team so I’m hoping we put one away in the run of play to seal this thing. Don’t want to win on a weak PK like that. Something needs to be changed about the way VAR is used.

Man that LaVelle is good. She was easily my favorite player in this World Cup, even after I learned that she was a Badger (ew).

Congrats to the women on the win. I have to say, watching the pace and quality of the gold cup versus that World Cup final is not even close.

Congrats to the women on the win. I have to say, watching the pace and quality of the gold cup versus that World Cup final is not even close.

Without a doubt. That Gold Cup final was absolutely intense! Wow. I didn't watch the WWC final, was doing some other things but for the most part, the Gold Cup matches I saw were just incredible.

Congrats on the win. I'm glad they got that 2nd goal as I also thought the PK was weak. The US women went through the whole tournament without ever trailing. Back to back world cup titles is an impressive feat even if you are the best team by far. Congrats to the women, now we get to see the political dramas....

Stay classy

? Apparently making an observation is unacceptable? The US are a dominant team in women's soccer. Perhaps it was Netherlands goal to sit back and hope one long ball got through, but the technicality of the buildup just wasn't of the same quality from either side. That's all I'm saying

? Apparently making an observation is unacceptable? The US are a dominant team in women's soccer. Perhaps it was Netherlands goal to sit back and hope one long ball got through, but the technicality of the buildup just wasn't of the same quality from either side. That's all I'm saying

No one will argue with you there. But give the women their moment, they just dominated their way through the world cup, the men couldn't even win a gold cup at home.

[URL="[/URL]

If this were the case the USWNT would have won every world cup to date.

It will be interesting to see if they can just re-load with their young talent and keep dominating. The European countries have some great young talent too (take that comment how you will...).

No one will argue with you there. But give the women their moment, they just dominated their way through the world cup, the men couldn't even win a gold cup at home.

And again, that's all I'm saying. Didn't see the gold cup thread originally. I have no dismissal over the play of either team (USMNT or USWNT), as I watched them both with interest. Just was a general comment. No offense meant

I watched most of the Men's Gold Cup final against Mexico. I thought the US team was slower and less-skilled. Mexico beat them to almost every ball and had far more attacking opportunities. If that's the best the US Men have to offer, they have got a lot of work to do.

Regarding the gender pay gap in men’s and women’s soccer, I have to agree that it should be equal pay.

The men should take an immediate pay cut down to whatever they’re paying the women.

Top Bottom