Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    LOL you are such a snow flake. S2 is mad that a little lady used her 1st amendment rights. She didn't kneel, she just stood there and didn't sing the national anthem. OH NO!
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    LOL you are such a snow flake. S2 is mad that a little lady used her 1st amendment rights. She didn't kneel, she just stood there and didn't sing the national anthem. OH NO!
    The poor Fellas. Thumping your chest for 'Murica is all good until some women's soccer players celebrate too much or don't sing the national anthem.

I'm not mad, just not interested. It takes a lot to get me interested in women's sports other than the U women anyway. Trying way too hard to be controversial is uninteresting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The poor Fellas. Thumping your chest for 'Murica is all good until some women's soccer players celebrate too much or don't sing the national anthem.
    Huh? That makes no sense. Go back to fighting nazi's.

I'm not mad, just not interested. It takes a lot to get me interested in women's sports other than the U women anyway. Trying way too hard to be controversial is uninteresting to me.
    That's just it, she isn't trying hard to be controversial. You are making a big deal out of a nothing burger. Your beard hair must be growing up your nose and affecting your brain.
    Who hates iowa?

That's just it, she isn't trying hard to be controversial. You are making a big deal out of a nothing burger. Your beard hair must be growing up your nose and affecting your brain.
    Of course she is! LOL. I'm not making a big deal out of anything. Someone trying to grow their sport should be a little smarter while they're whining about money. I'll take my eyeballs elsewhere. Don't like it? Too bad. I have lots of options.

Of course she is! LOL. I'm not making a big deal out of anything. Someone trying to grow their sport should be a little smarter while they're whining about money. I'll take my eyeballs elsewhere. Don't like it? Too bad. I have lots of options.
    I don't think the USWNT wants guys like you watching anyway.
    Who hates iowa?

I don't think the USWNT wants guys like you watching anyway.
    WAAAHHHH
    https://www.sbnation.com/2019/6/7/18...tion-us-soccer

It has long been tradition in soccer to celebrate after scoring a goal.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

I think you may be surprised what side of this issue I'd be on. Let's just say the men's world cup generates billions of dollars and the womens world cup generates 10s of Millions of dollars. They can get back to me when they hit a billion which would still be significantly less than the men.
    Who hates iowa?

I think you may be surprised what side of this issue I'd be on. Let's just say the men's world cup generates billions of dollars and the womens world cup generates 10s of Millions of dollars. They can get back to me when they hit a billion which would still be significantly less than the men.
    I'm not surprised at all actually. I'm not interested in watching whiny, entitled, wanna be SJWs, wear Team USA jerseys and play for their country but think they're cool and woke by not standing for the anthem. If you are, that's cool.

I'm not surprised at all actually. I'm not interested in watching whiny, entitled, wanna be SJWs, wear Team USA jerseys and play for their country but think they're cool and woke by not standing for the anthem. If you are, that's cool.
    Jokes on you I didn't watch the game yesterday, I was busy. I will probably watch Sunday though.
    Who hates iowa?

For someone who doesn’t care, you sure seem to care a lot. And gosh you are a sensitive fellow. ANOTHER NATIONAL ANTHEM CONTROVERSY!!!!!

Holy snowflake2! Trying to be controversial by NOT doing something? Hmm.... Sounds like someone is just triggered.