Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Lick lick. Anything to defend Dear Leader. You make Fox News look fair and balanced.
    Ok then, tell me the crime that’s been committed? What’s the corruption?

But you have no problem with Biden’s son traveling to China with dad as VP on a US govt trip and coming out of it with a $1.1 billion loan from a state-owned Chinese bank for his private equity startup. That’s all good.

Hypocrite howie strikes again!

Oh, I can hear your response: “I’m not in favor of that. I’m absolved.” But you’d still vote for him if he’s the Dem nominee.

Lick lick. Anything to defend Dear Leader. You make Fox News look fair and balanced.
    Btw Howie, your obsession with Fox News is flaring up again. You might want to mention it to your therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    False.
    Yay, it's Opposite Day again! Aww, wait, it's just Beeg posting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Ok then, tell me the crime that’s been committed? What’s the corruption?

But you have no problem with Biden’s son traveling to China with dad as VP on a US govt trip and coming out of it with a $1.1 billion loan from a state-owned Chinese bank for his private equity startup. That’s all good.

Hypocrite howie strikes again!

Oh, I can hear your response: “I’m not in favor of that. I’m absolved.” But you’d still vote for him if he’s the Dem nominee.
    What's the corruption? Funneling millions of transportation projects to Kentucky to help Hubby Turtle Mitch. Don't play dumb.

Did I say I had to problem with that? We need to call out all of it, not #yeahbut and ignore it. You're the hypocrite. Almost as shameless as Beeg.

Blog Entries

Elaine Chao reportedly helped secure millions of dollars in federal money requested by her husband, Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell, for his home state of Kentucky by using her official capacity as secretary of the Department of Transportation, a move that ethics officials have lambasted and even consider impeachable.

Around the time of his 2020 reelection campaign announcement in April and in the run-up to it, McConnell was able to get at least $78 million in federal funds approved for local projects, in large part thanks to a role created for one of Chao's aides, who then operated as an intermediary between her office and that of McConnell, according to Politico.

The revelations have raised conflicts of interest concerns among ethics experts, with at least one going so far as to suggest Chao should be removed from office.

"This is the sort of thing that should lead to the impeachment of a corrupt official -- that is, if her corrupt husband weren't in a position to block that impeachment," Walter Shaub said on Twitter. Currently a senior adviser for the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), Shaub served as the director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics under Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

"We are now a full-fledged banana republic," he continued. "We have nothing to teach the rest of the world except what not to be.

https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mccon...terest-1443148

What's the corruption? Funneling millions of transportation projects to Kentucky to help Hubby Turtle Mitch. Don't play dumb.

Did I say I had to problem with that? We need to call out all of it, not #yeahbut and ignore it. You're the hypocrite. Almost as shameless as Beeg.
    Millions of projects?

We shouldn't yeabbut it, but Howie's going to ignore Joe's corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Millions of projects?

We shouldn't yeabbut it, but Howie's going to ignore Joe's corruption.
    Trump ran on "Drain the Swamp," deuce. He and all of his folks are grifters and thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Trump ran on "Drain the Swamp," deuce. He and all of his folks are grifters and thugs.
    I think it's a fine view to hold. My only objection is people who suddenly woke up in 2016 to the way our government operates.

I think it's a fine view to hold. My only objection is people who suddenly woke up in 2016 to the way our government operates.
    My only objection is people who continually defend a con man and a thief like trump, deuce.

His is a stupid view to hold. "He and all of his folks are grifters and thugs?" That is one of the most vapid statements ever- even for jammer. You were far too kind in response to an idiotic, drive by statement like that.

I don't object to people waking up to the truth at any time- as long as what they wake up to is really the truth and not some convenient way to adjust things to fit their current political needs.

His is a stupid view to hold. "He and all of his folks are grifters and thugs?" That is one of the most vapid statements ever- even for jammer. You were far too kind in response to an idiotic, drive by statement like that.

I don't object to people waking up to the truth at any time- as long as what they wake up to is really the truth and not some convenient way to adjust things to fit their current political needs.
    In the context of: most of our government is made up of grifters and thugs and thieves. If that's your view, sure I can see it. If you think Obama and the Dems are pure as snow, and Repubs are the only bad ones. You're naive and vapid. And vice versa.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    This is a non-story. Her family has been in this business long before she graduated HS. She was previously the Sec. of Labor and Deputy Sec of Transportation before she was married to McConnell.

If there is corruption, name specifically what the corruption is? What the illegalities were/are?
    LOL!

Cocaine Mitch is a dirty dealer. His wife is corrupt too. Try Google.

Blog Entries

You're right. He shouldn't have said all. I'm not aware of Tiffany or Baron getting in on the looting.

A real estate company part-owned by Jared Kushner has received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since he entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy.

Kushner, who is married to Trump’s elder daughter Ivanka, kept a stake in Cadre after joining the administration, while selling other assets. His holding is now valued at up to $50m, according to his financial disclosure documents.

Cadre’s foreign funding could create hidden conflicts of interest for Kushner as he performs his work for the US government, according to some ethics experts, who raised concerns over the lack of transparency around the investments.

“It will cause people to wonder whether he is being improperly influenced,” said Jessica Tillipman, a lecturer at George Washington University law school, who teaches government ethics and anti-corruption laws.

Kushner was initially denied a security clearance by career officials when he joined Trump’s administration. A whistleblower has told Congress it was blocked due to concerns about Kushner’s outside business interests and “foreign influence”. Kushner was later granted a clearance, allegedly after a Trump appointee intervened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...017/ar-AACE9am
    Why don't we just have one "All Things Howie and JTF and Cruise Vent their Hatred Thread" and call it a day.
    Funny. Deuce was critical of this kind of thing up until a couple of years ago. Now? Sweep it under the rug and #yabut. Another example of the non existent deuce principals. What a sham.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Funny. Deuce was critical of this kind of thing up until a couple of years ago. Now? Sweep it under the rug and #yabut. Another example of the non existent deuce principals. What a sham.
    Oh I'm still critical of it, I just don't trust the the reporting of an activist journalist from the Guardian who retweets AOC, just like you don't trust articles from the Daily Caller. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find key details missing.