Brandon Peters

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Any reason we wouldn't want a grad transfer competing for a starting spot?

We don't have the scholarships and if we did, it would go to Bryson Jackson.

And I doubt PJ would want a one year grad transfer competing for a starting spot when Morgan and Annexstad have 3 years of eligibility left. Of course if it was a guy like Jalen Hurts, Tyree Jackson, Justin Fields, Tate Martell etc. then I'm sure he'd take him but Peters isn't one of those guys.

We don't have the scholarships and if we did, it would go to Bryson Jackson.

And I doubt PJ would want a one year grad transfer competing for a starting spot when Morgan and Annexstad have 3 years of eligibility left. Of course if it was a guy like Jalen Hurts, Tyree Jackson, Justin Fields, Tate Martell etc. then I'm sure he'd take him but Peters isn't one of those guys.

I suppose based on potential...but Tua came in and bested Hurt’s completion percentage by almost 10 percent. Jackson is a project, Fields and Martell are headcases and unproven to boot. Jury is out on all of them being elite level QBs. I don’t know Oklahoma’s QB sitauation but it will be interesting to see if Hurts can elevate his game there.

Peters got into the doghouse at Michigan and didn’t have great numbers in the small sample size available so yeah I’d probably go with the guys we have.

Top Bottom