TCU WR Bryson Jackson

MinnGopher

Reaction score
Anybody else see the twitter stuff that looked like he was visiting here? I didn't see that he was transferring but it looks like it was from last month. Maybe it was Gobie that RT'ed it?

Anybody else see the twitter stuff that looked like he was visiting here? I didn't see that he was transferring but it looks like it was from last month. Maybe it was Gobie that RT'ed it?

Looks like he tweeted again today too. Looks good!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Word has it he is behind a backlog of slot receivers at TCU.

I’d take him....

“HIGH SCHOOL
Four-star recruit by ESPN ... ranked as the No. 13 wide receiver and No. 51 overall player in Texas ... rated as the nation's No. 65 overall wide receiver ... caught 69 passes for 1,607 yards and 21 touchdowns at St. Pius X High School as a junior in 2016 ... first-team all-state his junior year ... chose TCU over Alabama, LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Penn State and Texas A&M.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He redshirted last year, doesn't look like he played at all. If he transfers, does he still have to sit out a year before playing?

He redshirted last year, doesn't look like he played at all. If he transfers, does he still have to sit out a year before playing?

Unless he is granted a hardship waiver I believe so.

I also do remember him being quite interested in us when he was in HS. I think we maybe already had quite a few WR commits?

I'm sure somewhere in Dallas-Ft. Worth it's been mentioned that he wasn't that good anyway.

Seems like a good swap for Grimes

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Imagine the sales pitch Fleck uses to land these receivers. With his own background as a player, and his track record of developing receivers, we’ll be in good shape at that position as long as he’s here.

Imagine the sales pitch Fleck uses to land these receivers. With his own background as a player, and his track record of developing receivers, we’ll be in good shape at that position as long as he’s here.

Don't forget about Matt Simon.

No question. Will even be better if TJ lands in the first couple rounds. Despite his numbers last year.....the dorks that put mock drafts together an entire year early have him nowhere on the radar for those first two rounds.

Looks like Jackson played baseball at TCU as well. Would be a good fit for doing that here as well.

No question. Will even be better if TJ lands in the first couple rounds. Despite his numbers last year.....the dorks that put mock drafts together an entire year early have him nowhere on the radar for those first two rounds.

Right. He’s probably already using TJ in his sales pitch, as well as Bateman. Both have a reasonable shot at playing on Sundays.

So is Jackson confirmed yet or still kicking the tires?

Top Bottom