Default Ranking the 10 Best Receiving Corps for 2019 (Honorable Mention: Minnesota)

per BR:

Minnesota Golden Gophers: After setting program records with 1,169 yards and 12 touchdowns last season, Tyler Johnson decided to pass on the NFL to play one more year. He headlines a group that included a pair of breakout freshmen in 2018; Rashod Bateman amassed 704 yards and six scores on 51 catches, and Chris Autman-Bell finished with 449 yards.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-season#slide1

Go Gophers!!

Considering the black hole the receiver position was here for quite some time even being mentioned on a list like this is impressive. As long as the line holds up and gives whoever is under center time to work I can see huge things for this really talented group.

Quote Originally Posted by MNVCGUY View Post
    Considering the black hole the receiver position was here for quite some time even being mentioned on a list like this is impressive. As long as the line holds up and gives whoever is under center time to work I can see huge things for this really talented group.
    I still remember that bowl game where Jerry talked up the upcoming WRs for the next season who were red shirting .... I was all "FINALLY"... and not much ever came of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per BR:

Minnesota Golden Gophers: After setting program records with 1,169 yards and 12 touchdowns last season, Tyler Johnson decided to pass on the NFL to play one more year. He headlines a group that included a pair of breakout freshmen in 2018; Rashod Bateman amassed 704 yards and six scores on 51 catches, and Chris Autman-Bell finished with 449 yards.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-season#slide1

Go Gophers!!
    what an idiotic article, here's their #5 overall team
    "Michael Pittman Jr. returns after leading the Trojans with 758 yards and six scores in 2018. Amon-Ra St. Brown backed up his hype as a freshman, providing a team-high 60 receptions for 750 yards. He closed the season with a 10-catch performance against Notre Dame.

Tyler Vaughns didn't quite match his superb freshman campaign yet had 58 receptions, 674 yards and six touchdowns. Velus Jones Jr.—who flirted with a transfer but chose to stay—added 266 yards.

Throw in 2018 4-star Devon Williams, 5-star Bru McCoy (if eligible), 4-star Kyle Ford and new pass-happy coordinator Graham Harrell for quarterback JT Daniels, and USC should excel through the air. "

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    I still remember that bowl game where Jerry talked up the upcoming WRs for the next season who were red shirting .... I was all "FINALLY"... and not much ever came of that.
    Ah, yes...the fabled trio of Isaiah Gentry, Desmond Gant, and Melvin Holland.

Block for the QB and this group makes ESPN often.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    LOL. Good Times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

The Kill WR corpse, Lightning in a Bottle, The Woz have to be up for top drop rate honors. Any competitors?