Badgers add Hudson defensive end Cade McDonald to 2020 class

Big boy. Even in 2019 if kids aren’t willing or able to play the camp gamethey tend to get knocked down by the pay sites. Obviously the Wisconsin staff trusts their eyes rather than the pimple faced kids at 247.

Big boy. Even in 2019 if kids aren’t willing or able to play the camp gamethey tend to get knocked down by the pay sites. Obviously the Wisconsin staff trusts their eyes rather than the pimple faced kids at 247.

I think I have to give this post a ??!

Have they thought about trying some Proactiv or Oxy-10?

For every JJ Watt there are 1,000's of guys who never sniff the field in Major D-1 football.

Looks like they already re-rated him after the offer. More re-ratings to come.

Just saw that he was re-rated. I have also thought in the past, you need to see a kids senior season to really accurately rate them.

He was bumped up to a 0.8199 but his senior season could raise or lower this score.

Just saw that he was re-rated. I have also thought in the past, you need to see a kids senior season to really accurately rate them.

He was bumped up to a 0.8199 but his senior season could raise or lower this score.

Thanks for your latest badger update.

Top Bottom