Fleck said 9 in-coming freshmen arrived Monday, called the group “special”

Is special better or worse than elite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleck’s lying, right? Time to go on one of your multi-day diatribes and convince us all they aren’t really “special.”

per Megan:

-Fleck said nine freshman reported to campus Monday, with the majority arriving this past January for spring ball. He called the group “special” and different-looking than previous incoming classes in terms of its elevated abilities.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...r-von-miller-s-summit/510797582/?refresh=true

Go Gophers!!

And now, because you can never go wrong with a quote from "Fargo,"
Marge: Okay. I want you to tell me what these fellas looked like.
Hooker #1: Well, the little guy, he was kinda funny-looking.
Marge: In what way?
Hooker #1: I dunno, just funny-lookin'.
Marge: Can you be any more specific?
Hooker #1: I couldn't really say. He wasn't circumcised.
Marge: Was he funny lookin' apart from that?
Hooker #1: Yeah.
Marge: So, you were having sex with the little fella then?
Hooker #1: Uh-huh.
Marge: Is there anything else you can tell me about him?
Hooker #1: No. Like I say, he was funny lookin'. More n' most people even.

Nubin film looked really good...seems to have legit speed and size...had some big time offers...T Smith played well as a true freshmen and Howden played as a true freshmen...hope Nubin is good to go andter makes our secondary bettter.

Nnamdi also seems to have legit size...some nice offers...played vs good competition...Fleck knows what he wants in WR...may be another kid who plays right away,but lot of competition.

Gordon and Willis both need to be hits at linebacker as we are losing a lot next year...good comp in Ohio and Florida...they will push Oliver,SoriMarin,Rush...hope some of young linebackers get some time beyond special teams teams so good to go next year..

the kicker will get a chance to play right away

Deangelo Carter looked good in good competition in Georgia....big guy at 300 pounds as true frosh...Stove helped as true frosh...may need help at DT

the two dline men from St Louis got praised for athleticism...they may redshirt?

the big back from Vegas has a lot of bodies in front of him

frosh that came in early...Guedet got good comments from Fleck, may be in oline two deep...Cheney will get chance to fill holes at DT...Potts has bodies in front of him, but offers a change of pace...same with Brown-Stephens...Richter playing where?...didn't hear much on Solomon Brown, Williamson out, Clark looked solid.

Special is a requirement to become elite. You are not elite until you go through the indoctrination meetings. You gotta pay more attention....Go Gophers! err Row the boat!

Definitely below Elite. Tremendous, Fantastic, Phenomenal are all sandwiched somewhere between Special and Elite.

Not going to pick apart what Fleck said. Great group of guys coming in to help the program get better yet.

Seems like a pretty simple question, some might even find humor in this question. Instead, some on this thread take your comments far too seriously instead of just chuckle at the underlying mockery of Fleckisms. I for one chuckled!

<b>Fleck’s lying, right? </b>Time to go on one of your multi-day diatribes and convince us all they aren’t really “special.”

Nope, not here. I understand your confusion tho.

Alternate universe coach says:

These are pretty average recruits, don't get your hopes up....

Not going to pick apart what Fleck said. Great group of guys coming in to help the program get better yet.

You’re implying the team isn’t great right now? Real fans only, bud. If you can’t say something positive don’t say anything at all.

You’re implying the team isn’t great right now? Real fans only, bud. If you can’t say something positive don’t say anything at all.

I said better yet....didn't you read it all? Wow, simple comments get people all bent out of shape.

I said better yet....didn't you read it all? Wow, simple comments get people all bent out of shape.

Like comments about shoes?

Time for you Spoofin to take another leave of absence. First one wasn't long enough.

Time for you Spoofin to take another leave of absence. First one wasn't long enough.

Well, that was a pretty negative post.

Time for the special education to begin! RTB!!

Well, that was a pretty negative post.

“I deal with the ***-damned customers so the engineers don’t have to. What the he** is wrong with you people?”

Seems like a pretty simple question, some might even find humor in this question. Instead, some on this thread take your comments far too seriously instead of just chuckle at the underlying mockery of Fleckisms. I for one chuckled!

As did most people who don’t take anything too seriously. Love that some people get so worked up over a humorous innocuous comment.

Spoof is quite likely Ruesse

LOL, this cracked me up. Now, I’ll always picture Spoof as Ruesse tapping away at the computer.

I’m a Fleck guy, but I had no problem with Spoof’s little jab this time, made me smile.

Last edited:

Top Bottom