Axe Tour Dates and Locations!

WTF? No Lakeville?

WTF? No Lakeville?
That's Badger country. Until they stop sending their bball players east or sending North to their team camp, they can **** off

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's Badger country. Until they stop sending their bball players east or sending North to their team camp, they can **** off

Maybe Pitino should start seriously recruiting them instead of treating them like they're plan B/C and lucky to get his interest.

Last edited:

Maybe Pitino should start seriously recruiting them instead of treating them like they're plan B/C and lucky to get his interest.
Oturu is better than Reuvers. LN has a Badger alum who steers them. They ain't coming for PJ either bud. We can bring it through to taunt them

Oturu is better than Reuvers. LN has a Badger alum who steers them. They ain't coming for PJ either bud. We can bring it through to taunt them

North does not have a Badger Alum on staff for football or basketball. However, if it makes you feel better about not getting recruits, you can keep believing they do. Oturu and Reuvers aren't even in the same class; he could've had both of them. Tyler Wahl is going there next year...might as well throw in PJ Macura and there's 3 guys that Pitino showed little interest in.

Also, Pj got North's Nathan Boe.

Last edited:

Top Bottom