No PJ Fleck Interview - Sunday, June 2

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck interview today on the Sports Huddle on WCCO.

Dave Mona said "PJ has camps today."

Also, Sports Huddle is only on till 11:00am today because of an early Twins Start.

So, I'm going to try and get my lawn mowed before the Twins game starts at Noon.

It's not raining today! In SW MN, we had 20 of 31 days in May with measurable precipitation.

No PJ Fleck interview today on the Sports Huddle on WCCO.

Dave Mona said "PJ has camps today."

Also, Sports Huddle is only on till 11:00am today because of an early Twins Start.

So, I'm going to try and get my lawn mowed before the Twins game starts at Noon.

It's not raining today! In SW MN, we had 20 of 31 days in May with measurable precipitation.

Thanks SON, set the blade on its highest setting!

I think he said PJ has cramps.

Thanks for the effort SON!

I think he said PJ has cramps.

Thanks for the effort SON!

I thought about going there, but chickened out.

p.s. - lawn mowed at 12:30. would have been done sooner but I decided to pull some weeds, and it turned into a longer process than I anticipated.

p.s. - lawn mowed at 12:30. would have been done sooner but I decided to pull some weeds, and it turned into a longer process than I anticipated.

ANy of the farmers getting their fields planted yet?

ANy of the farmers getting their fields planted yet?

I don't think there's going to be any more corn planted - it's past the final date for crop insurance - but I think a lot of soybeans will get planted in the next week. Supposed to be a whole week with no or very little rain.

Since you don't have a snowblower, do you have a herd of goats?

SON,

Just a “heads up”, he has Camps next Sunday (June 9th) as well.
Always appreciate your report / summary.

Buck

I don't think there's going to be any more corn planted - it's past the final date for crop insurance - but I think a lot of soybeans will get planted in the next week. Supposed to be a whole week with no or very little rain.

well that will suck for pheasant season....

Top Bottom