Writer wonders if Ga Tech can be one of the "cool programs" like MN and Clemson

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Writer wonders if Ga Tech can be one of the "cool programs" like MN and Clemson

per Paschal:

Geoff Collins is fun. Sure, it’s just about the most opposite thing from what we’re used to, but it’s hard to see how much fun the players are having and not smile. Recruits taking Game of Thrones -style photos with a sword and crown in the locker room is so [Duran Duran] funny. Watching grown men ride around on the “Chaos Cruiser” is as well. Coach Collins just oozes fun and excitement, and I think he’s bringing a breath of fresh air to the program. Whatever your opinion of Paul Johnson was/is, I don’t think anyone would have called him “fun”. Collins is different. We have a real chance at being one of the ~cool~ programs (PJ Fleck’s boat-rowin’, Dabo’s playground slide, etc.) that fans of other schools talk about, and I think that’s pretty neat. We’re no longer just the nerd school that runs a service academy offense. We’re the nerd school with a coach that has Waffle House directly injected into his veins, wears Yeezys, and seems to be obsessed with crowns. In my opinion the antics are fun for both the players and the fans; Collins is building a program that is so much more than 60 minutes of football every Saturday.

https://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/2...eek-you-can-still-have-fun-in-a-losing-season

Go Gophers!!

Guess getting boatraced suddenly makes the boat cool

Dabo’s Playground? What the heck is that? Is that like Michael Jackson’s Neverland?

Dabo’s Playground? What the heck is that? Is that like Michael Jackson’s Neverland?

[video]https://media2.giphy.com/media/XCoZA5zNbgNEY/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf1f1a67758773355e2bf2d&rid=giphy.gif[/video]

As a resident nit-picker (tiny little bastards) all I have to say is what a ****ing waste. Almost as dumb as Kanye shoes.

Top Bottom