Updated ACC/B1G Challenge Projections

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Virginia Tech now rumored out, Notre Dame in.

I now have the Fighting Irish visiting Williams Arena.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd like that.

I think Louisville is the absolute best-case scenario for the Gophers, but ESPN & the two commissioners likely will send the Cardinals to Bloomington to kowtow to the Hoosiers. Nevertheless, I would welcome Notre Dame, as well. ... a new opponent.

I think Louisville is the absolute best-case scenario for the Gophers, but ESPN & the two commissioners likely will send the Cardinals to Bloomington to kowtow to the Hoosiers. Nevertheless, I would welcome Notre Dame, as well. ... a new opponent.

How would it be a kowtow to the Hoosiers. Wouldn't they rather have intrastate rival the Irish come to Bloomington? Maybe they are going to play each other already in Indy.

Louisville is projected to be a top 10ish team next year...I don't think we'll draw them.

Challenge pairings to be revealed to coaches Thursday

Per OSU coach Chris Holtmann. So I’d assume the release will come out tomorrow or Friday.

Clemson. That sucks.

This thing has run its course. Too many of the same teams year after year.

Maybe Kevin Warren can start one with the PAC 12 or Big 12. Get some different match-ups.

Too much of Florida State and Clemson and ho hum. And, NEVER getting a marquee game.

Notre Dame makes perfect sense and that would have been exciting.

Nothing exciting about Clemson.

Last edited:

Top Bottom