Gophers Content Survey

DanielHouse

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm currently doing research on sports content distribution and how fans consume news. I want to get feedback from Gopher fans regarding the current landscape of Gopher Athletics media coverage in this market. If you could please take a quick second to answer this brief survey, it will help improve my ability to provide content you enjoy most. Although I don't know how much longer I'll be in this market or which team I'll be covering in the fall, this is research I'm using to understand sports fans better across various leagues and markets. I would really appreciate your help!

Click here to fill it out:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YHJQGLM

Congratulations on your impending graduation and we hope you stick around and cover the Gophers. Your content is awesome and we’ve really enjoyed it. Good luck.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that! I'm hoping to stay in the market, but we will see what happens in the next couple weeks. It's officially time for free agency!

Congratulations on your impending graduation and we hope you stick around and cover the Gophers. Your content is awesome and we’ve really enjoyed it. Good luck.

I hopped in to help you out - because I admire your willingness to simply contribute and establish yourself as a voice without waiting to be asked. I encourage everyone else to take 5 minutes (less, actually), and do the same.

Thank you for all you do, Daniel.

Done! Keep rocking the bow-tie where ever you may roam, Daniel!

PMWinSTP and LongTimeGopher, thank you. Good people like you are a major draw to this board.

I am content for the time being with Gopher Sports. Thanks for asking. Although if Fleck doesn’t get us to a better bowl this year and if Pitino doesn’t get us back to the NCAAs I will be at minimum discontent and quite possibly a malcontent.

Top Bottom