Wisconsin Basketball Assistant’s Wife, Daughter Killed In Car Accident

Just awful, I can’t even imagine. Really puts things in perspective.

Absolutely devastating. Thoughts and prayers to coach Moore and the rest of those affected in the Badger program.

Awful news, about the worst thing that could happen to someone's family. Hopefully the people in his life can help him pick up the pieces

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Oh no. This is so sad. Condolences to the family and the program.

So painful. I can only pray for peace in such a storm. [emoji22]

Just awful. I had the pleasure of chatting with Howard Moore at the Final Four. Nothing but respect for the man, hope he can somehow get though this.

been thru 1 head on collision went from 55 to 0 in about 50 ft because someone in an SUV decided it was her turn to turn....

took me 3 years to heal completely.

I have an incredible fear of anyone making a left turn as I'm coming thru an intersection to this day.

No one lost, just a nice paid off vehicle,

I wouldnt wish this on anyone,

thoughts and prayers my friends.

Terrible, terrible news. The Auburn radio voice and his wife were also killed yesterday in a car accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot imagine getting that call. Horrible.

Yikes, hope this is nothing serious

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just a hunch, but this tragedy must have really messed him up. I pray he can get through this ordeal somehow.
Pretty sure he didn't walk away from that accident. It's likely he has a lot of physical healing and reparation let alone the psychological healing that will take a lifetime.

Drive safe out there, everyone. It's sobering how a momentary lapse or miscalculation can have life-or-death consequences.

Top Bottom