Shooter: Nearly 29,000 tickets have been sold for NDSU/Butler at Target Field

I think that is a fun opportunity for some of the lower division regional schools to do something outside the box. St. Johns/St. Thomas put on a good show in front of a sellout crowd at Target Field and now NDSU can do the same. They should do one a year.

just wondering out loud -

if the actual attendance for the NDSU game hits 35,000 - how many Gopher home games this season will have actual attendance (not announced tickets) of more than 35,000?

Makes sense as trips to the twin cities to see various sports, family, etc by folks from ND are pretty common.

Great opportunity for a cute little school. Why couldn't they find legitimate competition for NDAC to play against? They are going to win by 40.

if the actual attendance for the NDSU game hits 35,000 - how many Gopher home games this season will have actual attendance (not announced tickets) of more than 35,000?

I hope the public knows that NDSU is playing a non-scholarship opponent in this game so it’s purely a game for their fans to come to the big city and drink beer for the Labor Day weekend. How many Gopher games are you attending this year SON? I know you are not a Fleck guy but sometimes you appear to be cheering for his/ Gopher failures.

My guess would be 2 games, Nebraska & Wisconsin but the number could be as low as 0 (depending on weather and how the season starts out) or as many as 4 (SDSU & Penn St).

Wonder if they will have a NDSU / St. Thomas game down the road.

Top Bottom