Shooter: If Kill had remained in MN, good bet he would have landed a T Denny donation

What makes you think so?
I bet he is doing just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is going to be how loyal he really is to Minnesota. If he has no good memories, doesn't care about Minnesota then we won't see him at all. If however it is the opposite, I'm hoping he'll come around.

The key is going to be how loyal he really is to Minnesota. If he has no good memories, doesn't care about Minnesota then we won't see him at all. If however it is the opposite, I'm hoping he'll come around.

I think with donors there are so many factors.

I know some guys throwing money around, even to places they have no connection to.

They're later in life, they know it, they know they can't take it with them.... they want to make an impact. Some might argue it is ego, other times it is altruistic, or both. But they want to know their donation or help makes a real impact that they can see.

Sometimes that means they avoid big institutions and chose places where it will make a bigger splash, impact on others, seems more direct and more helpful, and etc.

It's a complex and emotional choice for these kinds of things.

ol' jer is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. he just wants to help turn boys into men, and football is his vehicle. his prowess in identifying and cultivating donors is a reflection of this passion. for him, better facilities will improve his chances of nurturing the young student athletes that he has a chance to influence.

Top Bottom