Jordan Bohannon to have hip surgery

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
May miss 2019-20 season.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lose Cook and Moss transfers, now this, Iowa went from potential too ten team to probably an NIT team the way they defend

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And hip injuries are hard to recover from. Tough break for the Hawkeyes. He may never be the same.

Bummer for him. always liked him(but not Iowa)

And hip injuries are hard to recover from. Tough break for the Hawkeyes. He may never be the same.

Likely won’t. Labral tears can be a career ender. I’ve heard that many orthopedic surgeons won’t touch them.

Takes a year off, gets healthy and the Hawks could have a nice starting five with the McCaffrey boys, Bohannon, Garza and Wisecamp in 20-21

Takes a year off, gets healthy and the Hawks could have a nice starting five with the McCaffrey boys, Bohannon, Garza and Wisecamp in 20-21

It's the getting healthy part that's tricky with the labral tear.

Wait.... How old is this guy? The way it seems to me is this should read "Jordan Bohannon could possible miss his entire 9th season at Iowa." Why do certain guys seem to be around for so long? Craft, Nigel Hayes, now Bohannon.

Wait.... How old is this guy? The way it seems to me is this should read "Jordan Bohannon could possible miss his entire 9th season at Iowa." Why do certain guys seem to be around for so long? Craft, Nigel Hayes, now Bohannon.

Same class as Coffey, Curry, Hurt.

The reason it seems like his 9th year is that he had 2 brothers play at Wisconsin, Jason & Zach.

Top Bottom